Saturday, July 6, 2013

DT post by Robin - Sending Hugs & Kisses and Get Well Wishes!


Hi everyone this is Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage with a quick get well card to share with you.

 

My cute heart balloon was cut from the Create A Critter cricut cartridge at 3 3/4" and on page 49 of the handbook. I cut only two layers; the black and the pink polka dot with the holes for the face, I then hand cut a small piece of white cardstock to place behind the "highlight" area. I tied the balloon using Kraft bakers twine.

The clouds were also cut from Create A Critter they can be found on pg. 65 of the handbook, I cut two sizes, 1" and 3/4".
 

I really like this sentiment from the Stampin' Around Summer stamp set, I love the medicine bottle image, as well as the tiny heart that I stamped inside the bottle.
There are two get well circle sentiments as well as several images in the Stampin' Around Summer set that are prefect for your get well cards.
I stamped the images on pieces of card stock that were cut out using the Tiny Doilies metal die set



Below is an above view of how I layered the Tiny Doilies.  I cut out two of the "donut" shaped images one using pink card stock, the second using craft foam so I could pop the sentiment up. The extra smaller circle from the craft foam (the donut hole), I added it behind the doily to pop it up from the Caribbean crinkle ribbon.
 

For the inside of the card I added three of the images from the Stampin' Around Summer stamp set.


Side view of card.
When you get a chance come over to Robin's Creative Cottage and see more creative that I've created.


Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. What an absolutely lovely card, the image, the sentiment and the colouring as all wonderful. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little card! Love the heart balloon!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project! Love the way you used the dies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips