Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - Cute Cowboy Boot Shape Cards!!


Hi Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a project to share with you today using My Craft Spot's new Tiny Tags 3 and Pattern Blocks Stamp sets along with the Tiny Tags Metal Die set.


I made these cute shaped cards with my Cameo and found the cut at the Silhouette Store. I believe a Lori Whitlock file. These are also cut to fit perfectly in a A2 envelope, perfect, ha?
The papers are from We R Memory Keepers-Yankee Doodles. I cut each out, inked them with Tim Holtz walnut stain and embossed a few of the boot pieces with the tiny bubbles embossing folder.
 

I added a star brad that was in my stash. I tied a red jute string bow and a couple tags using the Tiny Tags Metal Dies set.  I then stamped the background with the Pattern Blocks stamp set and the sentiments with the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set.


For more details and info on this card, feel free to stop by my blog for a visit!
Have a great day!!!
Sherrie K

7 comments:

  1. Wow Sherrie, love them boots... I've always wanted to make them! Great papers and details on those pairs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaving you some extra love here, too! These are as spectacular as your creative heart, my friend! Fantastic design and lovely details. Thank you for always inspiring us!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots a adorable! I love the silver stars.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips