Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - Sprinkle with love!

Hello Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion to share a project with you using the new Tasty Treats and Pattern Blocks stamp sets. It is my design team day at My Craft Spot and thought I would make a project to go along with the F*U*N challenge going on this week which is: Wrap it Up! 


The box is cut at 7" from the TBBM2 cartridge. I cut the yummy cupcake at 4 1/4 from the Simply Charmed cartridge. I embossed the outer part of the cupcake liner with the swiss dots folder and added some sparkling ice glitter to the cherry.


The adorable face is from the PKSC-18 June kit which I just adore. I also put the cupcake on a wobble....cute, ha?


The tag is My Craft Spot's tickets die which I stamped using the Pattern BlocksTickets and Tasty Treats stamp sets. I clipped it on with a paper clip and then topped it off with a fun hot pink and milk chocolate bow.


I hope you like my project! To see more, visit my blog at Sherrie Scraps with Passion. There is still some time to come join in the challenge here at My Craft Spot~We'd love to have you come join in!!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

Sherrie K

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this little box, I think any little girl would also love to receive it. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little pink box! Cute little face!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute I love all things pink and this is an absolute love for me great job! Thanks for sharing !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips