Friday, July 26, 2013

Guest Designer - Laurel Seabrook - Teacher & Trick or Treat!

Hi, this is Laurel from Seabrook Designs. I was very honored to have been asked by Kimberly to be a guest with My Craft Spot.  I was able to work with the cute little set Stampin' Around Fall Set.  So many ways to use this one.  I love to give little goodie boxes to my kids for starting school and on Halloween so this set is perfect for creating the perfect little tag to finish off the projects. First off, I created a teacher card. As a teacher myself, I know how nice it is to get a little thank you card.  I used the new Echo Park Paper & Glue Collection, the button is from Craftpon and the Stamp Around Fall Set finished off the tag nicely.


Next up, I used the Tricks & Treats collection by Pebbles to create these little goodie tins for my girls at Halloween (they are 15 and 18 so I will probably tuck in some $$ with the candy).  The Stampin' Around Fall Stamp Set was perfect for creating little labels for the tins.


Here is the stamp set that I used for my projects:


Want to win a stamp set of your choice from My Craft Spot?!  Just head on over to my blog, Seabrook Designs, and leave a comment letting me know which MCS stamp set is your favorite!

Click HERE to see all the other cute stamps and dies at My Craft Spot, lots of good stuff!  Thank you for having me as a guest!

3 comments:

  1. Great Teacher card and Halloween treat holders! The Stampin' Around the Fall stamps are perfect with your projects. I love ALL of the My Craft Spot stamps but, I think Tiny Tags are so cute! Thanks for the chance to win a set!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Laurel, so many sweet stamps too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips