Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Challenge #105 - Sew Fun!


Hello, my crafty friends!  I love seeing all of the fun stitching on cards!  It adds so much!  I need to remember to add it to my projects more often.  :)

This week's challenge:  Sew Fun!
(Hand or Machine stitch on your project) 

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my amazing design team!!: 


Heather's card is gorgeous!!  I love how she stamped patterns using the new Pattern Blocks stamp set and then stitched between them for a quilt effect!  Perfect with the sentiment she chose!


Heather's fun sentiment is from the Feel Better Soon stamp set.  I love the fun sequins she added and the Black jute string bow!



Robin's card is absolutely beautiful!  I love the fun stitching she added around her card.  The soft colors are so pretty!  


Robin cut her tiny doily and circle from the Tiny Doilies metal die set.  Her sentiment is from the Stampin' Around Summer stamp set and she added the letter 'M' using the Chunky Alphabet stamp set.

 Her beautiful Crinkle Ribbon bow is Spring Moss.


Here is a closeup of Robin's beautiful stitching!  Love the butterflies with the tiny pearls!  The butterfly is from the  Small Alphabet metal die set.


GiGi

 GiGi's card is soooo cute!  I love how she stitched her banner to the top of her card!  Love the Ostrich and cute Koala bear cuts!  So fun!


Heather made her sentiment banner with the Lacy Banner Dies and Tiny Tags 3 stamp set.


This week's prize: 


Did you know that there are over 50 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot! 

Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 200 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

  1. Super job by everyone! Love the stitching on all the projects!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards!Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful variety of DT projects! Thank you for the inspiration and the fun challenge! It's always a joy to play along. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to know if I have the challenge time ending correct. Does the challenge end Sun 7/28 midnight or Mon 7/29 midnight? When does challenge end? Reason I ask because I have something I'm working on and will probably psot Mon 7/29 morn and wanted to know if this challenge ends before that or not? Please respond to my email by subbing the symbols for the words in parens or respond here & I'll ck back:
    sunshine_honeybee2004(at sign)yahoo(dot)com
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for response that challenge ends Mon night. I'll be posting my entry Mon morn.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips