Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Challenge #106 - Gift Card Holders


Hello, my crafty friends!  I love gift cards because they are so easy and you know the person you are giving them to can get something they really want with it. But . . .  gift cards aren't very personal.  How about dressing them up a bit?!

This week's challenge:  Gift Card Holders!

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my amazing design team!!: 

GiGi

 GiGi's gift card holder is absolutely beautiful! I love the sparkly swirl paper and her doily on the front is gorgeous! Love the vintage button she added to the center - so pretty!!


Isn't that fun how her purse opens to show the gift card?!


GiGi used the Stampin' Around Summer stamp set and Tiny Doilies metal dies to create her center 'button' clasp.


Gwen

 I love Gwen's fun present gift card holder!  The papers she chose are so cute and her paper bow is amazing! 


I love how she tucked her cute tag into her paper bow!  Gwen cut her tag using the tiny tags metal dies and then stamped it with a sentiment from the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set.


So fun how this gift card holder opens up!


Kate

Kate's cupcake gift card holders look delicious! I love the pearls and all of her inking and embossing! So pretty!


Kate's doily tags were cut with the Tiny Doilies metal dies.  The stamped sentiment is from the Stampin' Around Spring stamp set.  The flowers in the center were cut from the Small Alphabet metal die set.


The inside sentiment is from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.  Kate tied Raspberry truffle and Sky Blue crinkle ribbon around the cupcake wrappers.  I love the little pocket Kate made for her gfit card!


Marlene

Marlene went for a non-traditional Gift Card Holder.  How fun to open her beautiful box and find a gift card inside!


 I love the beautiful layers of Crinkle Ribbon (Spring Breeze), Jute String (Natural), gorgeous flowers, and button!! 


Marlene used the 4" Metal Doily die to cut her beautiful doily to use as a background for her flowers and sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Inside and Out #2 stamp set.


This week's prize: 



Did you know that there are over 50 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot! 

Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 200 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  So much inspiration all in one place!!
Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT Gift Card Holder creations that give a special touch that if I was a receipient would be happy to receive.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty gift card holders, designers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such clever ideas! Adorable projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh these are all so wonderful. I sure hope I find the time to make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT projects are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Used My Craft Spot Tiny Tags 2 sentiment stamp 'Many Thanks' for the 'Thanks' sentiment stamped on my TX Flag Gift Card Holder.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips