Monday, July 1, 2013

Winners! Winners! Winners!!


Thanks for celebrating with us this last week!  We had so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies and then sharing all of our creations with you.  Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

 So, you probably want to know who won all of  the fun prizes from last week . . . !!!

Monday - (Tiny Tags stamp set) - #15 Sharla

Sharla said - "Super fun sentiments, love all the DT projects...Amazing!!"


Tuesday - (Crinkle Ribbon - Melissa's Favorites) - #48 Jennifer Swandells

Jennifer said - "The DT have done a great job with all of the cards, they are all absolutely brilliant. What inspiration. Hugs, Jen :-)"



Wednesday - (Best Witches To You stamp set) - #38 Mommy 39's Crafty Creations

Mommy 39 said "Lovely projects!! I just love the sentiment on the cow card"


Thursday - (Stampin' Around Spring stamp set) - #53 Georgiana

Georgiana said - "The round stamp is wonderful on any shape base and matches any theme. Perfect set!"


Friday - (Tiny Tags metal dies) - #41 Karenladd

Karen said - "Oh my goodness I love this gorgeous doily die! All of the cards are so beautiful!"


Saturday Blog Hop - (4" Doily metal die) -  #9 - Beth F. 

Beth said - "What a fun batch of stamps and dies! They are all so CUTE!!"


Congratulations!!
 Be sure to email me so that I can get your prizes in the mail.  :)

Click on the name of the stamp & metal die sets below to see all of the fun projects from this week!




Happy crafting!


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a wonderful surprise to see that my name is on the winner's list! Thanks so much! That doily die will be so much fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I sure am doing the happy dance. Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! I am super excited.

    Have a fabulous night,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats everyone!!
    Enjoy your new toys.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how exciting, thank you so much!! Can't wait to get these in my hands and play with them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo!! I'm so excited!! Thank you so much!! Cant wait to get the cute stamp set and play with it!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking me as a winner!! I am so excited to win those tag dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to all your winners!!
    FAB new release Kimberly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners!!! HUgs, T

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, I have just been able to get onto the site and noticed that I have won a prize, my laptop was playing up but I will email my details. Thank you so much. Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips