Saturday, August 31, 2013

Design Team Post by Gwen - Back to school shape card!


Hope you are all having a wonderful week-end, and doing something you love!  This is Gwen from This and That by Gwen, to share a back to school card with you.

 Back to school is going on all around us, so I made a back to school card.  This is a SVG Cuts file with My Craft Spot touches!

The cute little tag was made with the Stamping All Around Fall stamp set and cut with the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies, and tied on with Maraschino Twine.



Only 2 more days until the Party starts!!  Come join us on Monday to see all of the fun new stamps and metal dies!


My Craft Spot

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic shaped card Gwen! The papers are perfect along with the fun cuts! The doily die is one of my favorites! Awesome job!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Gwen! This looks FABULOUS! I LOVE your Back to School card! Such awesome details! :o)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips