Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - What's Poppin'?

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share! I used the Tasty Treats stamp set for that fun sentiment!



Don't you just LOVE that face?!?! I can't help but to smile when I see it :D



I actually used my CRICUT for the cuts on this card! I haven't used it in so long I almost forgot how to. LOL!
I cut the corn using Smiley Cards and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Cornies face stamp. I used a Copic marker and a white gel pen to add some kernels of corn to him. I also tied some Olive Jute String in a bow around the bottom. 

The popcorn was cut from Slumber Party and I pop dotted it to the card. I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Tasty Treats stamp set and added a bow to the side. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!
GiGi

My Craft Spot

8 comments:

  1. How cute is that ear of corn! With a face like that, guaranteed he'd have a long life! Wonderfully darling!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the stamped face too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips