Saturday, August 10, 2013

DT post by Gwen - Cute school bus box


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with another quick and easy project for you today.

So a lot of places the kids are already back in school, which seems crazy to me!  My grandkids in Indiana started back the first of August.  So in the back to school theme I  made this little bus treat box, it is from the Silhouette store.  I cut it at the size it came onto the mat, it is small but that's okay.



The tag was made with the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies and stamped with the Stampin Around Fall stamp set.  I tied it on with Maraschino Twine.



Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! You did a fabulous job on all the details.
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! I think I need to make one for my god daughter. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable bus box!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!!!:) I always love school buses but hated how loud they were. Lol. This would be a perfect compromise. Hehehe
    Josie
    My personal blog:) !!!
    Please join in the fun at Craftin'Boutique:) !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips