Saturday, August 17, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - Let's get this party started!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen to share a super quick and easy card today.

I saw a card like this in the Silhouette store, and thought I can make that with my Tiny Banners & Toppers Dies from My Craft Spot, so I did!

The flags were cut out with the Tiny Banners & Toppers Dies and then I punched holes in them for the Cherry Red twine to go through. They are on one thickness of foam tape.   The letters were cut out with the Small alphabet Metal Dies, and then covered with glossy accents.  

The sentiments are both from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.




5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love that banner!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun birthday card. Love the banner with the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! The banner turned out perfect using Tiny Banners and Toppers dies and love the shape!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the shape of the card and the banner.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips