Thursday, August 22, 2013

DT Post by Marlene - 3D gift for your favorite teacher!

 

Hello My Craft Spot Followers!
Thank You for joining me today here at My Craft Spot. This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie. I'm here today to share with you a little project I created for my son's 4th Grade Teacher, as well as this week's My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #109 - 3D Items. For FULL details on the Challenge, please click HERE.


I used the 3D Schoolhouse SVG File from SVG Cutting Files to create this Little Red Schoolhouse and filled it with a Farmstand Apple Mini Candle and Hand Sanziter from Bath & Body Works - they smell DELICIOUS - and a few pieces of Hershey Kisses.


I used the "Rounded Banners" from the"Tiny Banners &Toppers" Metal Die Set to create the "Roof Shingles" for the schoolhouse's roof. The larger roof uses the larger "Rounded Banner" Die and the Bell Tower Roof uses the smaller die. I also doodled some "Vinyl Siding" using my black pen.


Some "Buttercup" Crinkle Ribbon was tied around the Schoolhouse's Roof layered with some Red Jute.  I added a Tiny Tag made with the "Tiny Tags" Metal Die and stamped with the "For My Teacher" Sentiment from the"Tiny Tags 3" Stamp Set. The red border line was made with the "Solid Outline" stamp from My Craft Spot's first Tiny Tag Stamp Set.


I added a small layered doily to the Mini Candle's Lid using the "Tiny Doilies" Metal Die Set. I stamped it with the "Alphabet Cirlce" from the"Stampin Around Fall" Stamp Set. The Hershey Kisses were embellished with the "Pinking Circle" from the"Lacey Banners" Metal Dies and "School Image" from the "Stampin Around Fall" Stamp Set.


I hope to have inspired you to take out your My Craft Spot Products and create a FUN and UNIQUE project for a special teacher this school year.


And don't forget to join in on this week's My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #109 - 3D Items.

You have until Monday, August 26th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize. Be Sure to give it a try!

For more details and pictures on my LITTLE RED SCHOOLHOUSE, please click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. I am continually amazed at the projects the design team for this blog creates but this one is over the top cute! What's great about this also is that it can be done by all levels of creators not just the expertise. Thank you for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just love this! The shingles on the roof are awesome!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Marlene! Wow..the school house box is beyond incredible! I love how the roof turned out..fabulous inspiration! I am sure the Teacher will LOVE it! How thoughtful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene this is incredible!! It's so full of so many darling details!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just absolutely love this 3D creation, I love all things 3D. So this is one that I might have a closer look at and may give it a try out. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips