Thursday, August 15, 2013

DT Post by Marlene - Super Cute Side step card!



Hello Everyone!
Thank You for joining me here today at My Craft Spot!
I'm very excited to share with you a card I've had envisioned since the release of the My Craft Spot "Down on the Farm" Stamp Set last June. All the pieces have actually been sitting on my desk waiting for me to put them together. So without further ado, I give to you my "OF ALL THE FISH..." Card.

Please Forgive My Dark Pictures - I took them very late at night. Sorry.

I decided to go with a Side Step Card to fit my entire "SEA" scene without making it look too crowded. I used the Side Step Card Cutting File from Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbons at its original size and mixed it with "SEA CREATURES" from my Cricut Create A Critter Cartridge - Fish, Whale, Jellyfish, Seaweed, Starfish, etc.

Again, Please Forgive My Blurry Picture - My Carmera Was Out of Battery. So Embarrased.

All the cuts were made using up scraps from the My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side ONE and TWO 6x6 Paper Pads. I stamped the "Of all the Fish..." Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Down on the Farm" Stamp Set directly onto my patterned paper and love how it turned out. My Craft Spot Stamps ALWAYS give such a CLEAN and CRISP stamp I can't really get with some other stamps - I LOVE THEM!


Lastly, I tied some "Berry Blue Berry" Trendy Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot - around the Side Step Card and added a small white button. 


I hope to have inspired you to take out your My Craft Spot Products and create a FUN and UNIQUE project.


And don't forget to join in on this week's My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #108 - COLOR CHALLENGE.


You have until Monday, August 19th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize. Be Sure to give it a try!
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. That card is so adorable! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this adorable card! A;; of the little sea critters are so cute on the step card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a FUN card Marlene! All the creatures are so adorable and just love the end result!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and adorable and your colouring is awesome. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of work you put into this card. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous card!! Love your sea scene. Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips