Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DT Post by Robin - Summer Thank You card!


Hi friends, this is Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage, I have a fun card to share with you today.
This weeks is a color challenge, to see to colors of the challenge click -HERE.

I used the My Craft Spot  Thank You stamp set along with Mandarin twine.


This image is from Miss Kate Cuttables, the flower and leaves are a die-namic die from My Favorite Things,


Close up of the Thank You banner
 

Close up of the flowers, I sponged various colors of inks on the leaves and flower.
 

Thanks so much for visiting today, for more creative ideas come on over to my blog Robin's Creative Cottage.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright and cheerful summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card! The colors are so bright and the design is awesome! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW јust what I was sеагсhing fог.

    Came here by sеarсhing fоr mеga fortune slоt mаchіne

    my pagе :: gambling tax

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips