Friday, August 16, 2013

Hay there, neighbor!


Hello, my crafty friends.  I hope you are having a fabulous Friday!  

I live in a very small town with lots of orchards and tall mountains.  It is a beautiful place to live!  We frequently see tractors on the road and driving around town, everyone waves.  It is a friendly little town and I love it! This card reminds me of the things I love about living here.


 The girl and her tractor were cut from the Country Life Cricut cartridge and the Trees and background are all one cut (with lots of layers!) from the Animal Antics Cricut cartridge.  I punched the 'apples' using my hole punch and then glued them onto the trees.


The fun sentiment is from the Down On The Farm stamp set.


 Happy crafting!



10 comments:

  1. Oh, this just adorable. Being a farm girl, myself, I just love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you live in a BEAUTIFUL setting! How peaceful...I think I want to move there, lol!
    Your card is beautiful Kimberly! I love the scene! The farm tractor and farmer girl are adorable! The sentiment is perfect!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the country life. Gotta love it! Adorable,just adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kimberly, this card and your story are gorgeous... what a stunning setting and beautiful way of life. Beautifully crafted, as always. :o) This card makes my heart happy. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I love the theme.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips