Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Challenge #107 - Clean & Simple


Hello, my crafty friends!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!  This week we are going for clean and simple.  Can't wait to see what you all come up with!
 
This week's challenge:  Clean & Simple!
 
Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my amazing design team!!:

Heather

 Heather's card is so pretty!  I love the music border and her gorgeous silhouette image!



 Heather used the Birthday Wishes Stamp set and Ivory Jute twine on her beautiful card.



Robin

 I love the simple color combination of Robin's beautiful card! 


Robin used the 4" Doily metal die to emboss this image on her card and then cut the center out with the Tiny Doilies metal dies.  How fun!


The tiny flowers along the bottom of Robin's card are from the Small Alphabet metal dies and her sentiment is from the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set.


GiGi

 GiGi's card is soooo cute!   I love her adorable pig peeking out through the window! Such a fun idea for this sentiment!


GiGi's fun sentiment is from the Down On The Farm stamp set.  She cut her small hearts using the Small Alphabet metal dies.



 Ally's card is so fun!  I love the way Ally attached her sweet tag!  She used Red jute twine, the Tiny Tags stamp set, and Tiny Tags metal dies to create her cute card.



This is as Clean & Simple as it gets for Marlene! LOL! Her card is sooo pretty!  Love her gorgeous flower!


She used Vanilla Bean Crinkle Ribbon and Black Jute behind her flower and her stamped sentiment is from the With Deepest Sympathy Stamp Set.


Marlene used one of the cuts from the Tiny Banners metal dies to create her scalloped border.  That opens up some fun possibilities with this set!


This week's prize:  

Banners & Toppers metal dies!


Did you know that there are over 50 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot! 

Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 200 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win: 



Happy Crafting!


16 comments:

  1. Amazing projects by all of you! SO inspiring:) Miss you guys!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects ladies. I joined this time. I hope you all like my card. CAS's are very hard for me to do. LOL
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work by the DT!!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 'em all, designers! Also, I'm wondering if you announced the winner from your Gift card Holder challenge? I don't see a post for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just announced the winners tonight! Winners for each challenge are announced the Wednesday after the challenge closes.

      Delete
  5. So glad to come join in the challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful DT projects! Thanks for the chance to play along!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning DT creations, as always! :o) This challenge hurt my brain, but it was fun to try a different style. Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another great challenge, congrats to the DT for their awesome inspiration :) Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous inspiration cards by the DT, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the design team samples. Thanks for the clean and simple challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you like my card - I don't have any hexagon dies in my collection and had to improvise. Thanks for encouraging me to develop my CAS style!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips