Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Challenge #108 - Color Challenge!


Hello, my crafty friends!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!  This week we have a color challenge for you!  Aren't these colors delicious?!
 
This week's challenge:  Color Challenge  
(Use a combination of at least 3 of these colors)

 Neat colors together.  Love that quilt which really pulls it all together.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my amazing design team!!:


Marlene's card is gorgeous!  I love her blue flower and pretty stitching!



Marlene used Vanilla Bean Crinkle Ribbon, Natural Jute String and the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies to add lots of fun layers behind her pretty flower.  I love how she distressed the edges!  Her stamped sentiment is from the Thank You Stamp Set.



GiGi 

GiGi's darling peach looks gorgeous in the center of her doily! So pretty! I love how she used the colors!
 

GiGi's fun sentiment is from the Tasty Treats stamp set.  She tied Twisted Teal bakers twine around the side of her card and her doily was cut using the new 4" Doily metal die.



I love the Chevron embossed background on Kate's card and her car cut is so fun! 


Kate's sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set and she cut her sentiment circle from the Lacy Banners metal die set. I love Kate's fun border with the Blueberry twine!


Gwen

Gwen's card is beautiful!!  Her lattice border and patterned butterflies are so pretty!


I love how she stamped the butterflies (Butterfly Kisses stamp set) above her sentiment! Gwen's fun sentiment is from the Inside & Out #2 stamp set



This week's prize:  



Did you know that there are over 50 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot! 

Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 200 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win: 



Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome creations! Great inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are super amazing and the DT have done a great job with their projects. Hope I can find time to get in my scrap room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found this blog...awesome....great color challenge this week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy Scrummy colours!!! Love the DT cards. Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips