Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Challenge #109 - 3D!!


Hello, my crafty friends!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!  One of the super fun things about paper crafting is making 3D items! 
This week's challenge:  3D items
(Any 3 dimensional paper crafted item)

 ***Important reminder: Only one entry per person.***

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun 3D projects from my amazing design team!!:


Gwen's owl bag is adorable!! I love the fluffy front 'feathers'! So cute!


She used Tiny Tags metal dies, Tiny Tags #3 stamp set, Toadally Green Crinkle Ribbon, and Bittersweet Jute Twine.


GiGi 

GiGi's purse is soooo cute! I love her adorable monkey! So fun!


GiGi used the Tiny Doilies metal dies and the Stampin' Around Spring stamp set to make her pretty sentiment tag.


She closed her purse with a Milk Chocolate Crinkle Ribbon bow.  So pretty!


Robin

Robin's hat box is gorgeous!!  I love all of the beautiful flowers!


Robin cut her tag using the Tiny Tags metal dies and then stamped it with a sentiment from the Tiny Tags stamp set.


So fun how her hat box opens!  Robin tied a Gingerbread Cookies Crinkle Ribbon bow around her hat and attached her tag with Ivory Jute twine.


Heather

Heather's gift boxes are so fun!  I love the great papers she used!


Heather cut her sweet tags using the Tiny Tags metal dies set and tied them on with Spring Green traditional bakers twine. 


Heather's stamped sentiment is from the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set and she tied Midnight Black Crinkle Ribbon around the top of her bag.  So pretty!


This week's prize:  



Did you know that there are over 50 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot! 

Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 200 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  So much inspiration all in one place!!
Link Below for a chance to win: 



Happy crafting!


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects by the DT. I will be back to play along. I LOVE 3D.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came over to check you out from Cuttlebug Mania (you're sponsoring this week's challenge). Cute items and terrific prices. I've subscribed via email and saved you as a favorite so I can come back and check out your shop...and challenges. Lovely projects from the DT.

    --Heather G
    www.papercraftingfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super GREAT projects!!! You all rocked this-great inspiration! I hope to be back to play! Thanks for a fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous inspiration! Thank you for the FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous challenge and the DT items are fantastic. 3d is my favourite thing..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun! Loving the Stampin' around sets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DT inspiration Fun challenge - I am looking forward to it
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration from the DT & fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips