Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Winners for Challenge #106 - Gift Card Holders!!


We had so much fun looking at all of your creative gift card holders!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #4 -  Reesey!

You won the Traditional Bakers Twine!



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 (or 4!) Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY I WON! Thank you so much for the opportunity to receive the twine. I have not used any in a project yet, but this will inspire me! I was not able to send an email with my address through your blog post, so I sent one from my own email. I hope you receive it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips