Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog Hop Time!!!


Today is the last day of our week long party and the 
Blog Hop!!

This has been such a fun week and I am so excited to show you all of the new stamp sets and metal dies today!  Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments.  :)

Here is my project for today:

Believe it or not, this is the very first time I have ever tried a stair step card.  I couldn't resist setting up my own apothacary shelf with potions and witches brews! 



I love all of the fun images there are on these sets to stamp inside these cute jars!!  I used the Ornate Labels - Halloween stamps and metal die set to create the orange sentiment label.  I adhered it to a piece of black cardstock and handtrimmed for an extra layer.


 This fun set has a large jar die and a small jar die with lids.  You can even leave it lidless!  I love the cute little tag that comes with this set!


Cutting these jars out of patterned paper makes it quick and easy!


I wrapped tulle around this jar and tied the tag on with Black Jute.


The spider and web are both from the Jar Full of Halloween stamp set.  This set is full of fun small words that fit on the tags perfectly!


Don't you just love the bubbling brew?!  After die-cutting my green jar, I stamped the jar stamp and then stamped the bubbles on.  I colored the bubbly brew with colored pencils and blended with Gamsol.  The straw is from the Jar Full of Fall stamp set.  I adhered the straw on top of my stamped jar image and then used my black pen to complete the liquid line and the jar lines that the straw covered so it looks like the straw is inside the jar.  I added a clear acetate cut out of the jar on top of the straw, but under the "pure poison" sentiment. 


The "pure poison" sentiment is from the Ornate Labels - Halloween stamp set.  I tied the "spiders" tag on with orange tulle and added glossy accents to the spider's eyes.


 My scrapbook table is covered with about 20 cut out jars
 . . . they are just sooo fun!!


To make this fun border, I stamped words from the Jar Full of Halloween stamp set across a strip of cream cardstock and then matted with black cardstock.



And now, what you have been waiting (patiently) for . . .


drum roll please . . .


Here are all of the new stamp sets and metal dies!

Jar Basics stamp set

Jar Basics Stamp Set
$14.99 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)



Jar Basics Metal Dies


Jar Basics Metal Dies
$15.99 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)


Jar Full of Halloween


Jar Full of Halloween Stamp Set
$14.99 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)



Jar Full of Fall


Jar Full of Fall Stamp Set
$14.99 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)


Ornate Labels - Halloween


Ornate Labels - Halloween Stamp Set
$14.99 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)


Ornate Labels metal dies

Ornate Labels Metal Dies
$14.99 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)


Bon Appetit


Bon Appetit Stamp Set
$14.99 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)


Gotta have them all?!  Save 10% when you order the bundle!
All 5 stamp sets plus 3 sets of Metal Dies 


 Fall 2103 Stamp & Metal Die Bundle
$95.34 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)


Just the Jars
Save 10% when you order the bundle!


Jar metal dies plus 3 stamp sets! - Basics, Fall, Halloween
$54.96 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)



Blog Hop Time!
 
Now go see all of the awesome projects my Design Team members have created!  Remember to leave a comment at each stop on the hop.  Each one has one of the new stamp or metal die sets to give away!

I am giving away the Jar Full of Fall stamp set!


Just leave a comment for a chance to win!

**Prize winners for the entire week and for the blog hop will be announced on Monday**

Blogs on the Hop:
                    Kimberly - you are here
GiGi
 
Gwen 
Robin
Kate
Heather

Marlene 

Enjoy the hop!



Click on the name of each stamp set to see all of the awesome projects from the Stamp Release Party Week!

Jar Basics
Jar Full Of Halloween
Jar Full Of Fall
Ornate Labels - Halloween
Bon Appetit

Happy crafting!

68 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamps and dies! And i love the amazing. Card you make with them! I love those little ars made of stamped paper! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely brilliant card, there is so much going on in it. I love the stair step card with all the different jars and potions. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOPPPSSS, also meant to say that all the stamps are great, I can never ever choose what is the one that I like the most. lol Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely awesome hop, I always look forward to hopping along with My Craft Spot. The cards are always brilliant and I am never let down with any of them. Your new stamp and die sets are to die for. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Hop. Enjoyed the creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back for 2nd comment since I have your Party Button on my blog right side bar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!Love your card,Very Pretty,You did great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love all the new stamp sets. I especially love the jar set. I can think of a million things to do with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I LOVE your card. Those jars are amazing!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your side step card is SPOOK-TACULAR!!! Love all the fun jars filled with spooky images:) They are all just awesome and all the extras.. with the fun touch of tulle, the acetate, right down to the drawings on the straw. What a GREAT eye to detail!! This was a super FUN and AMAZING week of inspiration! LOVE it ALL!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card Kimberly! All the jars look amazing and I can't believe you've never made a step card before! You did a fantastic job on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just wanted to come back to say...What an AWESOME hop! You all ROCKED with inspiration!! Thanks again for sharing~AWESOME release!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kimberly, your side step card is fabulous! I love all the jars and that way your embellished each one! Fun, fun. fun! ~Hug, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea to make a stair step card--very spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this card is too too cute. wow. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love your card. You did a great job for your first stair step card. I would love to win the set of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This week has been a delightful series of new releases showcased in the most creative of ways! Today's 'specialties' are just more icing added to the cake: fabulous and inspiring!! Thank you for sharing; you've brightened this rainy fall day immensely!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Kimberly!! You card is AMAZING!!! I LOVE all the different jar, each decorated so super AWESOME!!! What a fun fun new release with the cutest stamps and dies!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card and a awesome hop! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. eeeekkk...I totally love your stair step card! Those jars of creepy Halloween fun are just fabulous. Amazing card Kimberly. This week has been lots of fun - now I'm off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love them all! Perfect for Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kimberly, you did such an amazing job on this card it's hard to believe it's your first step card!!! Love how you detailed all the accessories on the shelves -- a great Halloween card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness! Love your step card!! I have all your stamp sets from last year and I love all of these ones again!!! Thanks for all the amazing stamps you create and great projects to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness! Love your step card!! I have all your stamp sets from last year and I love all of these ones again!!! Thanks for all the amazing stamps you create and great projects to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG! What an adorable step card! I have all your Halloween stamp sets from last year and I love these as well! Too stinkin' cute! Thanks so much for all the cute stamp sets you create and for all the great projects to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic hop Kimberly! Everyone's projects were amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This card is AWESOME. It really adds to the dimension to have it as a step card. Awesome new stamps and dies! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great card. All the new dies and stamps...what can I say? Just what I was afraid of...I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Thanks for a fun filled week of great projects. I love, love, love your hops and the week leading up to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super cute card. Love the uses for the jar.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your stair step card is awesome...spooky too! I love it and your new stamps and dies! All the projects this week have been phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just wanted to say how much I loved the blog hop. I have your badge on my blog at http://carmenscreationss.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can't get into the link to Marlene's blog from the House of Cards blog, just thought I should let you know. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card!! Love the whole release!

    Have a great day!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hard to believe this was your first step card, I love making them, they are so fun and your dies and stamps made for the perfect card! Great new release! TFS! and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I always wanted to try a step card, but they seem so complicated and overly fussy... but I just love yours... makes me realize that i can make an awesome one just like yours... thanks for the fab inspiration... now i just need to shop your fab stamps & dies, and then i am off to try my first step card... just love the hop... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  37. Coming back to say that I had a great time hopping along and seeing all the great projects your amazing DT made. Have a great weekend!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your jars of magic spells and potions! I have to say your stamp sets are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the chance to hop along!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG, I am loving that jar set with the dies and the acorn too, gr8t job on your release!

    ReplyDelete
  40. All the projects have been totally gorgeous. thanks for all the fun.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Just finished the hop and i´m in love with these sets of stamps and dies! thank you for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Just adorable...great idea for a step card with the jars!!
    Love this latest release!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is such an adorable card. The steps are a great idea for something different. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awww your stepped card is adorable! I love all the products in this release! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love what you did with the jars for Halloween. That step card is soooo creative.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the spooky jars card. Great for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a fabulous card, Kimberly!! You've done such an amazing job showcasing so much on one amazing card!! Your jars are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Super Spooky and Super Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  49. This week has been so fun! I love all your new sets :) Your apothecary card is awesome!! Thanks so much for all the inspiration and for a chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a great card! This months stamp and die sets are fantastic. I wish I could afford them all.

    ReplyDelete
  51. for a first attempt at doing a stair step card you did an amazing job, really makes me want to dive right into my craft room and start making
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your card is wonderful! I love all the different jars and all the fun details! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  53. OMGOSH Kimberly! It's only taken me ALL day to get on my computer to finally check out the hop! I'm exhausted but had to pop on here to see what everyone has made! I LOVE your step card and it doesn't look like you've never made one before.... your an old pro and didn't even know it! LOL LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the New Stamp sets and DIES! Very Cool! Thanks for sharing an inspiring week with all of us! Now.. I'm on to check out the next designer! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your card is absolutely fantastic! Love all the spooky details and that fold is awesome!

    Have a great day!
    Hugs Mian

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wow, fantastic new release! Loved all the DT projects, your step card is just awesome! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    madimon at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love that card! Your new releases are so cute.
    Donna K U

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh my gosh this is a great release! Your card is terrific. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh my word, I am loving this entire stamp release!!! Your card is absolutely stunning too..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh all of the stamps and die sets are awesome! I love the jars and Ornate labels the most. off to check out all the projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love your card and love this release! Halloween cards are my favorite!
    Barb in Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  61. WOW!! Your card is so amazing. The stair step design is impressive and I just love the halloween jar images! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Kimberly, super fun card. The designer make a great and pretty jobs on their projects. The new releases are super fun. Thanks for show us amazing card and the newest stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow, they are simply fantastic! Especially love all of the fun with the jars. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your step card is adorable ! I love all the jars, and saying and all the details are super cute !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Great new releases - really love the jars and dies. Your step card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love your witchy jars. So cute.
    marilyn2222 @ hotmail dot com
    follower

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips