Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - Happy Fall y'all!


Good morning everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share. I used My Craft Spot's Happy Fall stamp set on this card.




I cut the bear using my Cameo and a cut file from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Autumn Bear. I added a piece of torn paper for the ground and a Natural Jute String bow to the pumpkin.
I stamped the sentiment onto a punched scallop oval using My Craft Spot's Happy Fall stamp set. I added a black dotted line around the sentiment mat and tied some more Natural Jute String around the card.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi


5 comments:

  1. Just love this adorable Fall bear, he looks so cute sitting in the leaves hold that pumpkin
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling, Gigi! You did an amazing job on this super sweet card. Kimberly has such a talented DT, and I always love the inspiration I get here. I would own EVERY stamp, die, and lovely bunch of crinkle ribbon if I could. LOVE your work, gals. Thanks for sharing!
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a super sweet card Gigi! Your little bear holding the pumpkin couldn't be cuter!!! Your paper choice is perfect! Love it!
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips