Saturday, September 21, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - Rattle dem bones!!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen, with a super quick and easy card for you.  I got the idea for this from Melanie at Courtney Lane Designs.

Halloween is just around the corner, so I have busy making things for my friends and grandkids.  They love it when I send them little treat containers I've made.  My one little grandson is 8 and he saves them all.

For this card, I used the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  I made a 3.5 x 4.75 shape and welded the skeleton in the middle and cut it out.  The sentiment is from the Ghostly Greetings stamp set.  I embossed it in white embossing powder.   I put the black layer on foam tape. 



The inside sentiment is also from the Ghostly Greetings stamp set.



Click HERE to see all of the fun stamp sets at My Craft Spot.


Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

8 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips