Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DT Post by Kate - Let's Get This Party Started!


Welcome to My Craft Spot!  I'm Kate from Small Bits of Paper and I'm delighted to be sharing one of my card creations with you today.  My youngest guy LOVES penguins.  When he celebrated his birthday last month, I made a few different cards for him, including this one with penguins.


The penguins are from Zooballoo.  I stamped their faces with Peachy Keen stamps.  Don't they look so happy?  The penguins were attached to the background paper which I had stamped with a Peachy Keen cloud stamp.  Each penguin is on an Action Wobble for double the dancing fun!  The snowflake border was created with a Martha Stewart punch and some of the extra snowflakes were added to the card front - with little gems for extra celebratory glitter.


At the bottom of the card, I strung some Blueberry Blue baker's twine which I had threaded through a little blue button.  I finished things off with a cheerful sentiment from My Craft Spot's Birthday Wishes stamp set.  This set is perfect for all your birthday card creations!


Click HERE to see all of the fun stamp sets at My Craft Spot

Thanks so much for visiting My Craft Spot today!  Have a fabulous day! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Kate, these penguins are so stinken adorable! They just make me smile:) Love the faces!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate this card is so cute and fun! Love the faces and the cute cheeks!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE are these little penguins!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips