Friday, September 27, 2013

Guest Designer - Cheryl from Shestamps!


Hello and Happy Friday!   This is Cheryl from Shestamps.    I was so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer for My Craft Spot.    I purchased some of my favorite crinkle ribbon and baker’s twine from My Craft Spot so I jumped at the opportunity to play with some stamps.   Not only that, but Kimberly has generously offered 1 stamp set (of the winner’s choice) to one of my blog readers.  Now how fun is that?
I decided to try my hand at some Christmas cards using the Christmas-themed sentiment set, Mistletoe.  I paired the stamp set up with some of my favorite Christmas papers, some paint and a Starbucks coffee sleeve to make a set of 4 Christmas cards.









Here is a look at all the cards together.  I created a triangle template to use to cut the triangles.  Each tree is 3 layered triangles all stitched together.   I love the dimension created by the trees and the texture from the star border cut from the coffee sleeve. 


Give away information!
Now for the fun part,  one lucky winner will win 1 stamp set of their choice from My Craft Spot.   So what do you have to do?    Simple!  Take a look at all the clear stamps at My Craft Spot.  Then, stop by the My Craft Spot DT post on my blog and leave your contact information in the linky tool including the name of your favorite My Craft Spot stamp set by Monday, October 1st .   (For example:  Cheryl – Mistletoe or Crafter Jane – Happy Fall)   I will use Random.org to pick the winner and post it on my blog on Tuesday, October 2nd.    Kimberly from My Craft Spot will send the stamp set to the winner.

So what are you waiting for?   Go check out all the great stamps at My Craft Spot.

Thank you for stopping by!    Have a great day!

Supplies:
  • Stamps:  Mistletoe clear stamp set from My Craft Spot
  • Inks:  Close To My Heart Olive & Cranberry inks
  • Papers:  Papertrey kraft CS, October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 DP pad, Starbucks coffee sleeve
  • Tools:  Big Shot, Papertrey canvas impression plate, Papertrey Super Star die, Fiskars edge die, Sewing machine
  • Embellishments:  Baker’s twine, buttons, gemstones, Jenni Bowlin malted milk paint dabber 
 

Click HERE to see all of the stamps at My Craft Spot!


10 comments:

  1. So fun to see Cheryl and her lovely cards here at My Craft Spot! Wonderful Christmas card set, Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas cards! I love the 3D tree and the papers are gorgeous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful Christmas card set! I love the trees!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your xmas cards so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable, I love them! Thanks so much for showing us these great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, I love the cards and thanks so much for sharing the festive tree idea! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and festive card, thanks for the inspiration! I need to get moving on those holiday projects!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips