Friday, September 13, 2013

Guest Designer - Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap

Morning Everyone!!!
This is Jessica  from Chick-n-Scrap and I am so excited to be a Guest Designer here at My Craft Spot today.
I am beyond honored that Kimberly has asked me to share a project with all her followers and I had a blast playing with one of her newer stamp sets~
Here is my project....I really hope you like it!


 I started my project by using my Silhouette Cameo to cut the pieces of the tissue box holder I found online here using Kraft cardstock and designer paper from Queen & Co.

Once all my pieces were cut, I stamped the front panel with the too cute sentiment~ "Heard you're sick as a dog!" from the Feel Better Soon  stamp set as well as using the cute "Achoo!" from that same set stamped right by where the tissues come out.


Next I used the August SOTM set as well as the matching SVG's  from Peachy Keen Stamps for the puppy, bone and dog tag. Once die cut on white cardstock and stamped on Kraft cardstock and cut out, I went about gluing the layers, adding some white gel pen to the puppy, the stamped sentiment from the Feel Better Soon and a pattern paper collar. 

It was now time to assemble the tissue box, but before I did that, I ran each of my mats through my sewing machine for alittle more embellishing.

Finally I finished my box by adding a some new Trendy Twine in Lemon Peppermint wrapping it around my mat two times and tying my dog tag to it in a bow.


Thank you so much for stopping by today,
 I hope you have enjoyed my project!

Before I say goodbye and have a GREAT day, I want to thank Kimberly again for letting me play with her fun stamps! I had a GREAT time being a Guest Designer!!!

Jessica
Chick-n-Scrap

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Click HERE to see a whole gallery of projects made using this stamp set!



10 comments:

  1. Jessica , I hope you realize you have been my lead when it comes to stamps, I am in love with all of these, I will certainly be buying some after Michaels surgery!!! Off to your blog to tell you my fav! Your stamps rck Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project! Super adorable. Great papers and cuts and stitching. Congrats on your guest spot!!!


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cuteness! Jessica has done it again - I love this little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable!! The stamps are so awesome!! This would definitely make me feel better!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet idea for a person not feelin' so hot! I love the darling paper and adorable stamp! Cute project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so STINKING cute!!! Adorable tissue box holder!
    Congrats on your guest spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea! That should cheer up almost anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Love the shape of the card and that darling little puppy!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute Jessica. Love the tissue box and the dog is adorable,
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just saw these for the first time, I am so disappointed you are out of buisness now. :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips