Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Challenge #112 - Pinterest Inspired!


Hello, my creative friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  :)

Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge is Pinterest Inspired!
(Use some element of this photo for you project - color, design, an item in the photo, etc.)


Check out these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

Gwen 

Gwen's pumpkin is sooooo pretty!  I love the embossing and curly paper! 



Gwen's cute tag is part of the Jar Basics metal die set and her stamped sentiment is from the Jar Full of Fall stamp set.  She attached her tag with a bit of Brown Jute string.



This is such a fun shape!  I love the patterned paper pieces all around the pumpkin!



Marlene

Marlene's card is full of beautiful embellishments!  I love her stitching and the fun strips of paper anchored by her button and Natural jute.  So pretty!



Marlene used the Jar Basics Stamp Set and Metal Dies to create her jar and then added images from the  Jar Full of Fall stamp set.  She attached her tag with Vintage Cherry twine.  I love how she added sequins to her jar! Her sequins are from the Berry Red and Chocolate Sundae Sequin sets.

 

GiGi 

GiGi's card is absolutely gorgeous!  I love the patterns on her beautiful pumpkin!  


GiGi's sentiments and her pumpkin image are all from the Jar Full of Fall stamp set.



Kate's card is beautiful!  I love the fun borders she used on the side of her card! 


Kate's blue jar has a fun vintage flair and I love the raffia!  Kate created her jar using the Jar Basics stamps and metal dies as well as the Happy Thanksgiving and Tickets stamp sets.



I love the spattered paint on Heather's fun gift bag!  Her blue jar is soooo pretty!


Heather used the Pattern Blocks stamp set to stamp patterns on her pumpkin and her jar was created with the Jar basics metal dies and Jar Basics stamp set.


Heather's stamped sentiment is from the Thank You stamp set and she cut a Ticket (Ticket metal dies) for her sentiment tag.  She tied it all together with Natural Jute Twine.


This week's prize:    


Did you know that there are over 60 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!  Click HERE to see my brand new line of Sequins!!


In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 200 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win: 




 ***Important reminder: Only one entry per person.***

Happy crafting!  


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Creations!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects! I hope to get over and join in this week:) Fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge Kimberly. Beautiful projects ladies.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations by the talented DT! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the gorgeous challenge! It was such fun to play along. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations by all of you!! What a FUN challenge Kimberly:) Glad I could come join in:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips