Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Challenge #113 - It's a sketch!


Hello, my creative friends.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We have a fun sketch challenge for you today!

This week's challenge is a sketch!


Check out these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:


GiGi's critter is absolutely adorable!  She framed this little cutie with a trimmed down doily (4" doily with outer edge cut off) and her stamped sentiment is from the Tasty Treats stamp set.


I love her cute bakers twine border!  Wow!


Gwen 

Gwen's card is soooo fun! I love her awesome star and her banner is super! Love the bright colors!  Gwen cut her banners using the Tiny Banners & Toppers metal dies and strung it with Maraschino twine.


This is the inside of Gwen's cute card.  Both sentiments are from the Birthday Wishes stamp set. 



 Robin's tall notebooks are so beautiful!  I love the soft colors she used and the way she lengthened out this sketch idea! 


These sweet notebooks are so pretty!  What a great idea!


Robin's cute Doily sentiment tags were cut from the Tiny Doilies metal die set and the circle stamps are from the Stamping All Around Spring stamp set.  The inside stamped sentiment (Enjoy it!) is from the Friends & Neighbors stamp set.


Robin cut her butterflies from the Small Alphabet metal die set and the stamped sentiment is from the Friends & Neighbors stamp set.



Heather's little acorns are darling!  I love her beautiful doily background and her lace and Black Licorice Traditional Twine border!  So pretty!


Heather used the 4" Doily metal die, and the Jar Full of Fall and Thank You Stamp Sets to create her awesome card.


This week's prize:    

Ornate Labels Metal Dies!!
This metal die set coordinates with the Ornate Labels - Halloween stamp set.

Did you know that there are over 60 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!  Click HERE to see my brand new line of Sequins!!


In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 200 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:



 ***Important reminder: Only one entry per person.***

Happy crafting!  


5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun challenge and one that I will play...
    AWESOME projects!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, great job by the DT!!! Woot Woot:) What a FUN sketch challenge! Hope p get back and join in!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT creations are wonderful inspiration, everything that has been done is wonderful. I am going to try my hand at this. I have never used a sketch before, so this will be something new for me as well. I look forward to entering. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute DT creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips