Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sneak Peek #3 - Halloween Ornate Labels - Stamps & Metal Dies!!


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the projects everyone made for today!  They are all so fun!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 2 sets of metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.
  
I LOVE this stamp set and the matching metal dies designed by Robin!  (Shhhhh it's a secret - Robin is already designing more stamps to go with these fun label dies! I can't wait!)

Today's stamp set is Ornate Halloween Labels and metal dies

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


I had so much fun making this card!  I inked my cuttlebug spider web embossing folder with black ink before I ran a grey piece of cardstock through it to get this effect.  Then I distressed the edges and inked with white ink.


I used the ornate label metal die to create a window.  Because I was going through several layers, I taped all of the layers together with painters tape before cutting the window.  I also taped the metal die so it would cut exactly where I wanted it to.  (I embossed the top layer after it was cut.)


I sandwiched a small piece of tulle between the layers for this fun window.


The sequins are from the Tuxedo sequin pack.


I used dimensionals under the top layer of my card.


I tied black and gray tulle around the center of the card and added Black Jute twine.


How about some cute treat holders?!  These were so easy to make!


I cut 2 labels and stamped them.  Then, I cut a black strip of cardstock that was just wider than the die cut label. 


Make sure to cut your black strip of paper long enough for the width of your treat.


I scored and folded the black cardstock to enclose the candy


I made this sucker holder the same way, but using a thinner strip of cardstock, so it didn't show.


I think the tulle is a fun addition!

 
Now, sit back and enjoy these fantastic projects from my wonderful design team.  There are so many fun ways to use these new stamps and metal dies!:

GiGi

I LOVE how GiGi's cute critters are holding onto the sentiment label! Her drippy goo is wonderful too! Super fun treat packaging!


Fun treat boxes!



I love the chalkboard look of Gwen's card!  Spooky cute!  She also added sequins from the Tuxedo Sequins set. 



Robin's spiders are so cool!  Love the red eyes!  Robin stamped twice, once on the purple and once on the green and then trimmed the green for a fun layer look!



Ally's treat holders are sooooo pretty!  I love how the card comes out of the pocket of this one!


Ally cut down the 4" Doily for a fun circle background (green).  The Tiny black doily tag is from the Tiny Doilies metal die set.  She tied the top with Smokey Black crinkle ribbon and Black Jute.


Super cute!



Kate's card is awesome!  I love her pretty frame and all of the fun layers! Her fence is cute and I love how she colored her full moon!


Don't you just love the shredded Toadally Green Crinkle Ribbon?! How fun!  Kate used black sequins from the Halloween sequins set to add a little sparkle to her card.


Inside of Kate's card:


Marlene

Marlene's treat box is great!  I love the fun shape and spider web paper!  The flower is gorgeous too!



Close up:



Marlene made these fun decorations too!



Supplies: Crinkle Ribbon (Deep Purple, Caribbean ) Bakers Twine (Lemon Drop, Purple Plum) Black Jute String.  Metal Dies (Jar Basics, Small Alphabet, Tiny Banners & Toppers)  Sequins (Caribbean Blues, Orange Creamsicle, Perfectly Purple)



These banners are so cute!



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

Sequins!! - Pick your favorite 3 colors!
Click HERE to see all of the beautiful color combinations of sequins at My Craft Spot!

 Click HERE to see all of the fun Halloween stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Bon Appetit stamp set!!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Fall & Halloween Gallery!

Happy crafting!



55 comments:

  1. So many fun and spooky Halloween ideas. Love the sentiments on the new stamps. The sequins add a lot of shiny dimension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another day of amazing designs by the DT. I love your card, Kimberly, and thanks for the information on the technique used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I placed your Stamp Party Button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing new release and your DT has showcased them wonderfully!! So much inspiration, and soooo much incentive to shop! Fabulous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stamp Party button is on my blog!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! What a GREAT day of projects! Wow, I am definitely in the mood for Halloween! Your card is amazing and love the background-the distressing is amazing! I love this stamp set and die to! Treats are adorable and what a fun way to use the label die! Wow...you did a great job on this release!!
    Have a great day and thanks for a chance to win!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How versatile! I love all your gorgeous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stamp party button is on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I'm loving all these amazing projects!!! You all did such a great job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my spookiness! I am loving all of the DT project today Kimberly -awesome! I love the touch of tulle you added to your projects and I think I will have to "borrow" this idea. Everything looks wonderful and I can't wait to see the rest of the line up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Everyone is done an outstanding job! Love the new stamps and dies!! So spooky and fun! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  12. The projects today are AMAZING! I'm lovin' ALL the different ideas for Halloween! I LOVE Halloween so this is fun to see! I really like the use of the tulle.... and the sequins! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Stamp Party badge is on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very spooky projects! Love the sequins on the spider web.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!!! So much spooky, pretty FUN! Everything looks fabulous!

    Great release and wonderful inspiration from the DT!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is FABULOUS, Kimberly! I love the look of the painted embossing that you did. And the tulle in your window... so creative and such a wonderful touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I LOVE your Spider Web Card.Love the Sequins and How you put tulle in the window (AWESOME IDEA)!
    Your Treat Holders are so Cute! Love how you used the Label Die on them. Everyone's projects were so Awesome. Cannot wait until tomorrow. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I enjoy that you give so many wonderful ideas along with your new items for sale. It helps so much to have this to work with your products.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enjoyed the treat items. Now only if you could pass me some of the chocolate. Did not see a post for Marlene today or yesterday.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another day of great projects. I can't wait for Saturday when everything goes on sale

    ReplyDelete
  21. The 3 sequin colors shown are my favorites, they just scream HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous designs, love the treat holders and the frames. Those dies are stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all the Halloween stamps and dies! And all of these awesome projects! It's definitely getting me ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have your button on my blog at resinjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am loving all these wonderful Halloween creations! Your card is awesome! I love the use of the tulle netting in your projects!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I did not know I could ink my cuttlebug folders! What an awesome idea! Do they clean off easily???

    Oh my goodness I LOVE the treat bags! I am going to put these sentiment labels out front of the dish of treats that I put out at my desk at work for Halloween! Or any time for that matter!

    Awesome work!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a bit of black staining on my cuttlebug folder now, but I used a permanent black ink and I forgot to clean it right away. Ooops! It was worth it. :)

      Delete
  27. I have your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome projects Kimberly and the whole DT!!! I am loving the new stamps and dies!!
    Your card is amazing!!! The paper and the die cut window is such an awesome idea!!!!And then your treats~ so fun!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have your party button on my sidebar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, these are AWESOME! How cool is that tulle you put between your card layers. I love it! All of these are terrific! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I placed your Stamp Release Party Button on my Blog. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the shape of that die! Fabulous work too!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Another great showcase by the design team. I love your little treat bags and inking the embossing folder is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  34. The party button is on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. love the idea of using the tulle for the window
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just love everything that I'm seeing! Love that labels die! I think it could be very versatile and it needs to be part of my collection! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome new stamps. I love that you created a different tag die. Love the creations by the DT.

    TFS An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  38. I shared the party button on my blog. =)

    THANKS An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  39. Kimberly you card as well as the DT projects are AWESOME!! I always love your stamp release parties. FUN, FUN, FUN.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  40. Came back for 2nd comment to indicate I have Party Blog Button on my blog right sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the spiderweb embossed card with the great inking, mesh and window.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  42. Have your cute button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have your Party Button on my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  44. So many cute ideas! It's going to be too hard to choose which ones to try!

    ReplyDelete
  45. How do you ladies do it? Every project I loved! My pinterest board will overflow with just your projects alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Button is on my blog:
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Those dies would have so many uses! Love the projects

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your blog button is on my blog here. http://carmenscreationss.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  49. These projects are FUN, FUN, FUN! TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips