Monday, September 2, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #1 - Jar Basics - Metal dies and Stamps!!


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 2 metal die sets).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  We have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies!! 

Robin designed an awesome set of Jar shaped metal dies and stamps to go with them! They are so fun and will definitely be on your wish list!!


Today's set is Jar Basics stamps and metal dies!
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here's my project:


Yes, that is homemade bread!  There is nothing quite as yummy as a hot roll just out of the oven smothered in butter and homemade strawberry freezer jam. I enjoy making bread for my family and I love to share with my neighbors.  I thought this would make a fun tag for a loaf of homemade bread and some freezer jam.


 This small jar, lid and cute tag are all a part of the new Jars metal die set.  I attached the tag with some Natural Jute Twine.


To make the ruffle, I cut a strip of cardstock the same width as the lid and about 1/3 inch wide.  I used my Pink ATG gun to put a line of adhesive down the entire strip of card stock.  


I pressed the Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon into the adhesive as I gathered it, then glued the gathered ribbon under the lid.  This metal die set comes with 2 different lids styles!  


All of today's projects use the Jar Basics stamps and metal dies.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my awesome Design Team!! 

GiGi

Isn't GiGi's starfish awesome?!?!



 I love the little bit of lace she added and her sand looks fabulous!



Gwen

Gwen's card set is so fun!  I love her sweet tags and the paper she chose for her jars!



 Gwen attached her tags with Maraschino Bakers Twine.

 

Gwen folded her cardstock and placed the top of her metal jar die just over the fold to create her cute shape card.  This way the top of the jar doesn't actually cut.


 

Heather's card is beautiful!  She made a shaker card with Sequins in between her jar layers (Lemon Meringue and the green from Christmas Candy).


I love the Doily Heather added behind her jar!  So pretty!  She tied her bow with natural jute twine and spring green traditional Baker's Twine.  


Heather cut the jar out with white cardstock and vellum, then sewed them together, adding the sequins in between the layers.  How fun is that?!


 Kate's gift bag is so cute!  I love her jar tag!

This set comes with 2 jar sizes!  The little jar is super cute!



Robin is the very talented gal who designed the Jar Basics metal dies and stamp sets!  

I love the soft colors of Robins pretty card!  She added a 4" Doily and the butterflies are from the Small Alphabet metal die set. She tied her cute tag on with Natural Jute twine.



Ally's card is so fun!  I love her colorful flowers!  She cut these flowers using the Small Alphabet metal die set and added a Sequin to the center of each. 


Doesn't her jar look cool with the shiny top?!  She cut a piece of acetate to give it a glass jar look.



I love Marlene's cute garden card!  Those veggies look good enough to eat!


She used Spring Moss Crinkle Ribbon, Natural Jute ,and Vintage Cherry Twine.


This stamp set has lots of fun words to combine and stamp on tags!  For this card Marlene used a tag cut from the Tiny Tags metal dies and also the tag from today's Jar Basics metal die set.



 Marlene made another gorgeous card for today!  Her sunflowers are sooo pretty!


She used the Jar Basics Metal Die twice - one for the white background and one out of acetate, then embossed the acetate with the Jar Basics Stamp. She tied her cute tag onto her jar with Kraft Twine.


Marlene used Vanilla Bean Crinkle Ribbon and Brown Jute String for her beautiful bow.


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

Spooky Treats stamp set

Click HERE to order sequins and Click HERE to see all of the fun Halloween stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Jar Full Of Halloween stamp set!!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Fall & Halloween Gallery!

Happy crafting!

74 comments:

  1. Just found your blog thru Pinterest! Love the new stamps and dies! Love the DT's projects too. The use of the vellum does add interest:-) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects!!!
    Delightful stamp and die set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little tag is so sweet, Kimberly! I love the look of the ruffled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Everyone's designs look AMAZING!!!! I'm Lovin' this stamp set & the Die cuts.... Great job Robin for designing the jar dies & Stamp set! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely brilliant makes from all of the DT, they are all so great. I couldn't ever pick the best one that I like the most. The stamp set is awesome if you make Halloween cards. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have placed your Stamp Party badge on my side bar for all to see, what a great chance to win brilliant prizes. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these jars are FABULOUS! I would like one of each! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful DT Sneak Peek Jar Shaped Tags.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Placed Party Button on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag Kimberly! The paper is so pretty and I love how the crinkle ribbon looks! FAB job DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I absolutely love these jar stamps and dies - they are so versatile. Just look at what a fantastic range of projects the DT created.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this set...I'm a sucker for anything "jars"...you designed the perfect set!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The jars are so cute! The dt did an amazing job

    iluvkatie74at yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous new release - and the creations by your DT showcase it fabulously! LOVE all of these! Your home-made bread...swoon! Any chance (please, please) you'll share your recipe?? Looking forward to what eye-catching delights you'll have for us tomorrow!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a GREAT first day of projects by EVERYONE!! Loving the adorable jars and all the fun inspiration!
    Kimberly your bread looks amazing!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have your adorable new release button on my sidebar!!! Looking forward to day 2!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing projects!!! Love the new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Outstanding projects by EVERYONE!! Wow, what a FUN die. I can see so many possibilities! Your tag Kimberly is so sweet and love the vintage feel! That bread looks fabulous and making me want to go bake some right now! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  20. These projects are super cute. Who doesn't love jars full of treats??? Thanks to the DT for such great designs. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I placed your Stamp Party Button on my blog-Kenai River Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Wow, You all are so talented. What an Awesome release. Looking forward to seeing more. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The design team have outdone themselves once again. Everyone's projects totally rock. The new set looks like a lot of fun. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I placed the Release Party Button on my Side Bar. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am IN LOVE with this set of stamps and dies!! These are so awesome and the small jar is genius!!
    All of the projects are so fabulous I am bubbling over with inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have also put you button on my blog @ resinjewelry.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful set! I am loving that sweet little jar. Your DT did a fabulous job -every project is just gorgeous. Love this and look forward to seeing everything in your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very lovely sets! I put the party button on my blog http://confesionesdeunareciencasada.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so cute! My sister & my niece were canning this weekend, they need these stamps! I have to say (since I live at the beach) that I love GiGi's beachy card!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, I put your button on my blog.

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What beautiful DT creations! I just love that darling jar stamp, so many possibilities!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your button is on my Blog!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. All the projects are great! I love these stamps and dies! Think I might just have to order a set on Saturday!
    designsbytisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. All the project are just fabulous! I can't wait to see the new releases this week. Thanks so much to everyone for sharing their creativity. pierson859@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I don't have a blog yet so can't put your button there. Love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks like the start of another great release! Can't wait to see what you and the DT have done to inspire us, so far it's fabulous!

    madimon at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh wow so many beautiful creations. I love the new jars.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  38. I absolutely ♥ this! I will definitely be getting this set. I do lots of canning and give as gifts AND my son is getting married and they are using lots of jars for their décor and I think making thank you cards using this set would be perfect for them!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I placed the Stamp party button on your blog.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great DT projects thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow, all these projects are so fun and different. I love the versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What an awesome set!! Love all the projects so far!! Can't wait to see the rest of the release!

    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I placed your button on my blog!!

    ;0)
    craftingwithjes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. These are all amazing! They are all different and beautiful in their own way. Great job DT!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  45. I put your button in my right sidebar :)
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love all the projects. I really like the metal dies.

    I put your button on my timeline on face book.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Super cute projects, love all of the fun creations!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Super cute projects! Adorable jars!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have your party button on my right side bar of my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow this looks like a great new die... You are killing my bank account with all of these new products

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the homemade stamp
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love these projects. The jars are great.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love all the cards and the jars are great!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have your button on my blog! I forgot to tell ya that before! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi Kimberly, I love your jar tag, and the crinkled ribbon is so cute... I can't wait to "borrow" this idea ;) Your roll looks so mouth watering yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow, everyone did an incredible job with the jar set. Thanks for starting off W/a bang.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  57. Placed your sweet jar button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  58. Ooh these jar dies and stamps look so cute and they are so in right now too. I love the shaped cards that were made with the dies. I love to do that too. Super cute! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. These jar dies look like so much fun to play with! Love all the projects showing the different ways to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Fantastic projects ladies and the dies are a must have.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow, fabulous dies and stamps. Such cute projects for any occasion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love the new jar die and the stamp combo is awesome! So many possibilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. What superb ideas! Love the starfish and I love folding over the paper to make a shape card with the jar die! Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Button is on my blog:
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  65. Button is on my blog:
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  66. These are great projects... I have to have that die set! your button is here on my blog http://carmenscreationss.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  67. Super cute initiation from the design team and love that jar!

    ReplyDelete
  68. What wonderful jar projects. These jars have so much crafting potential. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I Love these new dies and stamps. I would like to get them soon! I have been waiting for them!
    Grandpa97@msn.com Thank you Rose Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips