Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #2 - A Jar Full Of Halloween!!


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party!

You are going to love today's projects from the design team!  They are all so fun!  Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).

Robin designed a set of Halloween stamps to go with the fabulous Jar Basics metal dies!! There are so many fun images on this stamp set as well as sentiments!

Today's stamp set is Jar Full Of Halloween

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:

I love how easy it is to make these milk carton treat boxes!  So fun for Halloween treats!



I cut this milk carton at 7 inches from the Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 Cricut cartridge.



I added a green line around the eyes with a marker and then covered both eyes with glossy accents to make it look like googley eyes.  Love that effect!!


 I tied orange tulle around the carton for a splash of color and closed the top with a single black brad. 


Now its time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects made by my fabulous Design Team!! 

GiGi

GiGi's treat bags are awesome! I love her fun bows and the cute scenes she created in her jars!
 

Don't you just LOVE those bubbles!  Eeek!!


One of my favorite stamps on this set is that cute spiderweb!  It fits perfectly inside the jar stamp!


Robin

 Robin's card is so pretty! I love her gorgeous Marmalade crinkle ribbon bow and her fabulous jar of potions!  She attached her cute tags with Black Jute.


Kate

Kate's card set is soooo cute!! Love the witch hat on her spider!


Inside Kate's fun card:



Gwen

 I love Gwen's bubbling brew!! What a fun shape card!


The bubbles come out to reveal her sentiment!  How fun is that?!


Gwen cut her sentiment tag using the Lacy Banners Metal Dies and attached it with a bit of Green Ribbon.



 Ooooh! I love all of the Sequins on Ally's card and her spider tag (Tiny Tags metal die set)!  She tied Halloween bakers twine around her jar.


Ally added a layer of vellum to her jar and sewed the layers together to hold treats.


The candy corn looks so fun under the vellum!  Ally's sequins are from the Trick-or-treat sequin set.  I love the black doily background (4" Doily metal die).


I love Ally's cute frog and the sequins (Toadally Green sequin set) 'spilling' out of her jar! 


Another cute Halloween card by Ally!



Marlene's card is so fun!  I love how she sewed her Tiny Banner onto her card!  The stamped "Oct. 31" is from the Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set.  Marlene used the dashed lines stamp on the Postage Stamp stamp set for the dashed lines between her stars.


Marlene die-cut her star from the Small Alphabet die set and the star shaped stamp is on the new Jar Full of Halloween stamp set.  She added sequins from the Pumpkin and Toadally Green Sequin sets.


Inside:


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #2

 Hocus Pocus Crinkle Ribbon!
 

Click HERE to order sequins and Click HERE to see all of the fun Halloween stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the  Halloween Ornate Labels metal dies and stamp set!!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter The Fall & Halloween Gallery!

Happy crafting!



60 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween projects by your DT! These are some of the cutest Halloween stamps I've seen.
    They are more fun than scary (just my style)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a fantastic job on the eyes, if I had not read about how you did the eyes I would have thought that the eyes were googly eyes
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all AWESOME everyone!!! LOVING your cute milk container Kimberly and the DT ROCKED the new stamps and dies! FAB project and amazing inspiration!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog has your fun Stamp Party button on the sidebar!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the Jar Full of Halloween set! So, so fun!! Everyone did a fabulous job! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the stamp party button on my blog! ~Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe! How FUN! I love these creations! It really makes me get into the Halloween spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the stamp party button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic collection of jars of Halloween fun. I really love Robins gorgeous potions jar - such fantastic colouring

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable projects from your awesome DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome projects everyone! Love this stamp set! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - so much delight in this post! Love the Halloween release and the projects showcased have me experiencing inspiration overload (which is a most fabulous 'affliction'). LOVE everything!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa...how FUN are all these projects! Kimberly your milk carton is just adorable! I just love the new jar full of Halloween set! You all showcased this so well and so many creative ideas! Totally ROCKED this!!! Love it all!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your button on my blog!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many "scary" ideas. Can't wait to make some of my own projects using your stamps & dies.
    Donna K U

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin' what the DT did yet again! They are all fabulous designs and your stamps & dies are awesome! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have your button on my blog as well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh My Goodness! These are so much fun! I love seeing all the different projects, each one just as fun as the one before....you have some amazing designers!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have your button on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I Love Halloween and you girls just blew my mind. Oh, I Love everyone's Creations. So much talent. Love It!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have your Release Party Button on my Side Bar. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fun carton, Kimberly! I love the paper you've used for the carton itself and the front panel you've added is fabulous! What a super look to use Glossy Accents on the eyes of your wonderful spider!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great set to go with the jars!! All of these projects are so cute!! I have so many ideas- Can't wait til Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have you button on my blog: resinjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Design Team is doing a great job showcasing the new stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW ! Another day of great projects. Very, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What wonderful Halloween creations! Everyone did such an awesome job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Enjoyed the 'eye' (me being spontaneous at a pun) candy & what's brewing here. Did not see Marlene's new psot posted. I'll ck back.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  29. I posted party button on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kimberly, I love the milk carton. The spiders eyes are awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such super fun projects today! Everyone did a excellent job showcasing the new stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my GAWD...all the projects the design team came up with are absolutely amazing!!! I couldn't pick a favorite. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your party button stamp on my blog. Looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very fun and spooky creations!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have your party button on my blog

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  36. Halloween is always such fun! Love the designs and love, love, love the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Those Halloween projects are just adorable! The DT did an awesome job showcasing the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, love all the different googly eyes and awesome projects.

    mag0006 at vrizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  39. Added your cute button to my bog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh wow these are all awesome. I love the new jars.

    TFS An'Jenic

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have the party button on my blog. =)

    An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  42. great projects ladies, truly inspired to start making my Halloween treats for my sons class. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow......ABSOLUTELY LOVE all the projects....what AWESOME ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, these are terrific! I'm totally in love with the darling spiders. Who knew that spiders could look SO cute. Awesome Halloween projects. It is totally making me want to get out my Halloween decorations! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm not a huge fan of spiders but these guys are adorable! I think I need to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Loving all of the ways the jar was used....such fun Halloween goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. LOVE the Halloween stamps. Can't wait to try them with the new jar dies! I already have so many ideas running through my head. Y'all are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fantastic projects again ladies! So many different takes and they are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Button is on my blog:
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. These are fantastic projects. Love the sequence on them never have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  51. your button is on my blog here:
    http://carmenscreationss.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  52. wow... seriously loving what the design team did!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. EEK! These are such cute projects. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the eyeballs and have been searching for over an hour -- can anyone help me find the link please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try looking on GiGi's blog (The Cricut Bug) on the same date as this post to see if she left a link for the eyeballs

      Delete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips