Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Bon Appetit!!

 
Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party!   I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies). 

 I love to take goodies to friends and neighbors, so I designed this stamp set with that in mind.  This set is great for small cards and tags to adorn plates of cookies, bread, treat bags, dinner, etc.  I hope you love this set as much as I do!

Today's stamp set is the Bon Appetit stamp set!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here are my projects:


I built the witch hat on the 4" Doily by  rolling a piece of paper into a cone and snipping the bottom.  Then I cut a 'fringe' along the bottom to fold under and glue to the center of the doily.  (Remember to fill it with treats first!)  I tied Deep Purple crinkle ribbon around the base to hide the 'seam' and scrunched the top of the hat.  The sentiment tag is the inside (leftover piece) of a tag cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  Scroll down and you will see the original tag!


I cut the lipstick box at 6" from the Tags Bags Boxes & More 2 cartridge.  The tag was cut from the Ornate Labels metal dies.


I wrapped this stack of cookies in saran wrap and tied this fun tag on with Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon.  The tag was cut at 1.5" from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I love this sentiment!


These are a few more tags I made using the Bon Appetit stamp set.


The rolling pin was cut  from the A Child's Year cartridge.  I stretched it using my Gypsy to 1.60" wide by 3.76" Height.  I had to hand trim it to get the two layers.


 This tiny "just for you" sentiment fits the tag from the Jar Basics metal die set perfectly! 


The red tag was cut at 3.5" from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I added some red jute and inked the edges with red ink.


For the "Freshly Baked" tag, I used the Ornate labels metal die for the yellow patterned paper and then adhered it to a piece of green cardstock and hand trimmed around it to create a background layer.


This stamp set has so many possibilities for dressing up food gifts!!


 I tied this simple tag onto the candy stick with green tulle.


Now, sit back and enjoy these fabulous projects from my very creative design team!


Heather's treat bags are soooo pretty!  I love how her ink and Bakers Twine matches her fun bags!  These are glassine bags filled with Bunny Grahams, mini marshmallows, and mini chocolate chips!


Heather used the Ornate Labels Metal Die Set (die cut on a fold, so they would fit over the top of the bags) as a cute top for her treat bags.  She used bakers twine to attach her sentiment tags and close her bags (Lemon Divine Twine, Green Apple Divine Twine, and Caribbean Twinery Twine) 



GiGi's card is absolutely adorable!  The face on her little girl is so sweet and I love her fun hair!  I love how she added a sprinkle of Tickled Pink Sequins to her card!


Robin

Robin's jar is so pretty and I love her beautiful card! She cut her small card from Jar Basics metal die set and attached it with Sky Blue crinkle ribbon and Ivory jute twine.


Kate

Kate's card is so fun!  I love the image she chose to go with this sentiment!


Kate added a few sequins from the Tuxedo sequin set.


Kate made up this fun sentiment for the inside of her card ("And I'm one good cook") and printed it on her computer.  Then she stamped "Pucker up!" from the Tasty Treats stamp set and added the lips from the Postage Stamps stamp set. 


Gwen

Gwen's box of chocolate candies looks delicious!  I love the pink and brown together!


I love the Tickled pink sequins she added!


She tied her fun tag on with Milk Chocolate crinkle ribbon and Brown Jute. 


Marlene

Marlene's card is sooooo cute!  I love the girl holding a cookie in each hand!  How fun!



Marlene used the Jar Basics Stamp Set and Metal Dies to make her jar tag.   She attached everything with  Caribbean Crinkle Ribbon and Buttercup Twine.




The cookies in Marlene's jar are awesome!



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

Best Witches To You stamp set


 Click HERE to see all of the fun Halloween stamp sets at My Craft Spot!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Jar Full of Fall stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Fall & Halloween Gallery!

Happy crafting!


54 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun stamp set! Love what everyone had designed! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Lovin' all this inspiration! Great new products!! So exciting! Beautiful projects DT!! Love them all!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the sweet & yummy treat creations as well as the treats. Not seen a blog psot for this by Marlene. Got caught up w/ Gwen & Ally from Mon part of hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a series of 'eye-candy' you've shared here! From cards, to projects, to the yummy goodies - this is one FABULOUS post! Fantastic new release and the showcases are outstanding!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these creations are just so fun! I love the sayings on those stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your party image on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great crafty projects and this looks like a stamp set every girl is going to need.! Cannot wait to see tomorrows release already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I LOVE all your creative projects Kimberly! Holy cow, you have been a busy girl! I adore your fun stamp set! The hat is absolutely awesome!! Love the paper, the trimming and the awesome sentiment! The lip stick container is so stinken cute and the yummy cookies and packaging look AMAZING! Then to top off the adorable tags...so F*U*N!!!! Awesome inspiration!
    The DT ROCKS again! Wow, thanks for another awesome day of inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have your party button on my blog!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE all the projects again today! Everyone is doing a fabulous job of Showcasing your stamps, dies, ribbon, and more.... It makes me want to create something right now! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh good golly - so much cuteness! Love this set too Kimberly! What an awesome release, I'm loving everything I see ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the party button on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YUM,YUM. You ladies are rocking this party. I love all the new stamps and dies.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let me go check to see if the button is still there. YES IT IS!!!
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving these stamps. I love to give baked goods and candies as gifts and this is a perfect set of stamps to go with them. Great job again from the DT. You guys ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have your Party Stamp posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What cute sayings and BEAUTIFUL projects. You and your team are AWESOME! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another day of wonderful projects! Love the cookie sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooo Cute! I Love how you used the 4" doily on the Witches Hat. Loving the Sentiments from this set. Loved everyone else's projects for today to. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Can't find Marlene's projects from today or yesterday. Looking forward to tomorrow. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have your Stamp Release Button on my Blog. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, these are all really fabulous projects!!! You all did a great-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What Sweet sentiments!! This is the absolute perfect set for Christmas food gifts!! I can see this set being a stamp go-to for all foodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have your button on my blog at resinjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great projects! Want to case them all!

    Oh yes, this stamp set will be on my MUST HAVE list! Like you, I love to bring in baked goodies and treats to my work peeps - and I also make all our greeting cards ... so this one will be something that is positively "necessary". I know you all understand ... could someone explain that to hubby! LOL

    Happy Thursday!
    Only 2 more sleeps!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another day of fabulousness! Awesome work by your DT and I love this set also - especially loving the "balanced diet" sentiment...my motto!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this looks like a fantastic stamp set, great sneaky peeks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the stamp set.It is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the stamp set,It is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow loving the inspiration from the dt!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love all of the DT creations and LOVE this stamp set!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your button on my blog sidebar!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such cute stuff I love the card from GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the stamp set! Great projects!

    Have a great day!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  35. More awesome projects everyone!!!! Loving today's projects and inspiration!!
    Can not wait to see the full set!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have your party button on my blog!!!
    Thanks for another chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Another good group of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  38. The release button is still on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my gosh I love love this set. I have not seen a stamp set with such great sentiments. I'm in love. And the creations by everyone is so pretty. Love them.

    TFS An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have the party button on my blog. WOot Woot. =)

    Thanks An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such fun projects, and a delicious stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Came back for 2nd comment to indicate I have Party Button on my blog right side bar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  43. Everyone did an awesome job. All the projects are so cute.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your button is on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh my goodness! I love all these "sweet" projects!! Amazing ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Button is on my blog:
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh So cute! These projects are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your button is on my blog at http://carmenscreationss.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  49. All these projects are just GREAT !
    I can't wait to get started. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  50. WOW so many wonderful ways to share those special treats. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips