Friday, September 6, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Jar Full Of Fall!!

Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party.  Today is our last 'sneak peek' day, so that means the blog hop is tomorrow! Yay!  My design team has created even more awesome projects for you today.  Haven't they done a great job this week?!

Robin has designed a Fall set of stamps that go perfectly with the Jar Basics metal dies! It is full of fun fall shapes to fill your jars and some sentiments!  I love this set!!

Today's stamp set is the Jar Full Of Fall!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:

My sister made some beautiful apothecary jars for her entryway table.  She fills them with candy or other small items to decorate for holidays throughout the year.  Of course, I went out and bought all of the supplies to make my own . . . but I haven't put them together yet.  This card was inspired by her gorgeous decorations.  I'll post pictures when mine are finished!


I cut the large jar from the Jar Basics metal die 2 times - once from cream cardstock and once from clear acetate.  I cut the lid from the Jar Basics metal die also.  The bottom is actually a cake stand from the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge. I stretched it on my Gypsy to make it taller and thinner.  (2.61" wide by 2.9" high)


 The cream card base is from Close to My Heart.  I used dimensionals to make the clear jar stand out from the card a bit.  I also added dimensionals under some of the leaves, pumpkins and acorns for a 3D effect.


 I stamped the pumpkins, acorns, and leaves using the Jar Full Of Fall stamp set and then colored them with colored pencils, blending with Gamsol.  I stamped "fun" and "fall" on a strip of cardstock to make a border. I stamped "November"a on the jar and "Fall" on the tag.  The tag is also part of the Jar Basics metal die set. 


 The tag is tied on with Bittersweet Jute and I added some faux stitching.


Now, sit back and enjoy these fabulous fall projects from my awesome design team! 

Robin

Robin's card is super cute!!  I love the jar full of candy corn!  Her border is so fun and I love how she stitched her banner to her card!  The banner was cut from the Lacy Banners metal die set.  Robin also tied a bit of  Orange Licorice bakers twine around her fun jar.



GiGi

 GiGi's apple cider bottle is fabulous! I love the way she tucked the straw into the jar!  Yes, the straw is part of this stamp set too!!  She used a thin tipped marker to add the colored stripes to her straw.  How fun is that?!


There are even some cute face stamps on this fun set!  GiGi tied some Cranberry Crinkle Ribbon around the top of her bottle.  Such a cute gift!


Gwen

Gwen's jar of fire flies is so fun!  I love the cute faces from this stamp set!   Other supplies:  4" Metal Doily Die and Maraschino Twine



Heather's card is gorgeous!  I love how she colored her pumpkins and the sequins (Toadally Green) are sweet! 


Heather tied Ivory Jute Twine around her card.  So pretty!


Ally

Ally's card set is super cute!  I love the apple stamp on this set and the cute face stamps! 


Ally tucked the small "thanks" tag into her doily tag (Tiny Doilies metal dies).  Her background paper is so pretty!  She tied Lemon Drop twine around each card.



Kate's card is beautiful!  I love her cute little jar full of fall leaves!


Her sentiment is from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set and she used Natural Jute string.


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)



For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:


1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).

2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)

3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #5

Halloween Bakers twine!

 Click HERE to see all of the fun Halloween stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

What a fantastic week this has been!  See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  I can't wait to show you all of the new stamp and metal die sets!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to purchase on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Fall & Halloween Gallery!


46 comments:

  1. This set is awesome!! All of the projects are fabulous!! I am so excited about all your new releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your button on my blog: resinjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! I LOVE everyone's project! The DT is sooo super talented! I LOVE Fall and they all created something wonderful for the seasons! And Kim.... Your card is lovely! I LOVE all the pretty leaves in the jar.... it looks amazing! Can't wait for the hop! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet again, a wonderful, inspiring set of cards and projects to showcase your FABULOUS new release! Outstanding and delightful!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous stamp set! Love all the projects and inspiration today! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the release party button on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly, your card is awesome! I just love the fun jar die! The acetate was such a fun touch and of course the raised leaves, pumpkins and acorns are so fun! Love the effect! GREAT job and certainly another fun day full of inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have your party button on my blog:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that title - A Jar Full of Fall! I am so ready for fall around here. Your jar looks amazing - love the 3D effect. All of the projects by your DT are outstanding - gorgeous work by one and all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the faces on these tiny fireflies and apples!

    All aweseome, as always, projects!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great projects. I'm loving this jar die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have your stamp release party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the Fall stamp creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the Party Button on my blog right sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is crazy awesome! Love love all the inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I Love your Big Awesome Card, It's Gorgeous! You have the (BEST) and most (CREATIVE) Design Team that I have ever seen. I can't wait until the Hop tomorrow. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have your Stamp Release Button on my Sidebar on my Blog. Oh, I also wanted to tell you that I couldn't find Ally's post for today. I'll keep checking back to see if it's up. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome week this has been. The projects have all been absolutely brilliant, the stamps are as always second to none. Little party button on my sidebar. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the jar die. Reminds me so much of my grandma canning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have your party button on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am always amazed that you creative people keep coming up with new things! I am mostly only good at copying other people's ideas! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. All of the projects are mazing!

    Have a great day!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love fall and LOVE these fun projects!! You're DT is amazing, I always enjoy their creations!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've got the button on my blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful jar cards!!! Love them all -- amazing job by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I Love these cards they are so cute cant wait to get me some of the jars

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love you jar of Fall and your beautiful satmp set! Great job by the DT!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. These cards are amazing! I love seeing all the new creations every day...there are so many fabulous ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your button in in my blog's sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  31. More awesome projects everyone!!! LOVE the different sneaks of all the stamps!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The projects are so adorable. Thanks for the fun.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your button is on my blog page.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  34. Another day of AWESOME projects. You ladies are rocking this release party.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love all the wonderful jar creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Button is on my blog:
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have got your button on my blog http://carmenscreationss.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  38. you do a fantastic job of coloring on this card
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. you did a fantastic job of coloring on this card
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. These jar projects are just yummy. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love all your jars full of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips