Monday, September 9, 2013

Winners!! Winners!! Winners!!


Thanks for celebrating with us this last week!  We had so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies and then sharing all of our creations with you.  Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

 So, you probably want to know who won all of  the fun prizes from last week . . . !!!



Party Button Post winner (from the Stamp Party Invitation post) - #43 - Creative M!!

Creative M said - "One of my favorite stamp set would be "Birthday Wishes".

 Monday - (Spooky Treats stamp set) - #39 - Debbie Fisher (debbiedee)!!

Debbie said - "I absolutely ♥ this! I will definitely be getting this set. I do lots of canning and give as gifts AND my son is getting married and they are using lots of jars for their décor and I think making thank you cards using this set would be perfect for them!"

Tuesday - (Hocus Pocus Crinkle Ribbon) -#13 - cm!!

cm said "Oh my goodness - so much delight in this post! Love the Halloween release and the projects showcased have me experiencing inspiration overload (which is a most fabulous 'affliction'). LOVE everything!!"

Wednesday - (Sequins - your choice of 3 colors) - #24 - Emily Daniels!!

 Emily said - "I love all the Halloween stamps and dies! And all of these awesome projects! It's definitely getting me ready for fall!"

Thursday - (Best Witches To You stamp set)- #3 - Susie Craft Happy!!

Susie said - " Lovin' all this inspiration! Great new products!! So exciting! Beautiful projects DT!! Love them all!"

Friday - (Halloween Bakers Twine) - #17 - mamawcindy!!

mamawcindy said - "Oh, I Love your Big Awesome Card, It's Gorgeous! You have the (BEST) and most (CREATIVE) Design Team that I have ever seen. I can't wait until the Hop tomorrow."

Saturday Blog Hop - (Jar Full of Fall stamp set) - #43 - snappy scrappy!!

snappyscrappy said - "Just adorable...great idea for a step card with the jars!!
Love this latest release!!"


Congratulations!!
 Be sure to email me so that I can get your prizes in the mail.  :)

Click on the name of the stamp & metal die sets below to see all of the fun projects from this week!
 
Happy crafting! 


11 comments:

  1. So excited...thanks so much. I've sent you an email. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!! It definitely was an AMAZING release!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Woot-woot!!! Thank you so much!!!! Sending an email now. So love all the inspiration.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all your winners!!!! Great new release Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Yippeee!! I am SUPER excited!! Thank you so much!!!
    Sending my email now....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I'm giddy beyond belief because I'm a winner! THANK YOU so, so, so much!!
    Sending my email info now!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the wonderful winners!!! Happy stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS to ALL the WINNERS! It was so much fun Kimberly! I LOVED all the projects and the new dies & stamps! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips