Wednesday, October 9, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - Happy Harvest!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share with you. I used My Craft Spot's Happy Fall Stamp set  on this card. These sentiments are perfect for all your fall projects. 




I colored that cute scene using Copic markers and a digi stamp from Digi My World called Hayrides. I cut around the flag and left that hang over the mat for something different. I added a raffia bow to the side and stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Happy Fall Stamp set. 


I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for stopping in!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Love this darling little card! I love the wheel barrow full of pumpkins! I saw a vintage wheel barrow just like it last weekend when we were junking in the country.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. I love the background and all the fall colors. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Copic coloring is divine! Even my hubby commented on how good it was, and then he asked me why I can't color like that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Your coloring is so SWEET! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips