Thursday, October 3, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - If The Broom Fits, Fly It!


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share with you. I used My Craft Spot's Ghostly Greeting Stamp set  on this card. These stamp are SO FUN for your Halloween projects. The sentiments are so cool!




I created the card base and cut it out with my Cameo. I also cut out a circle for the moon and did some inking on it.

That adorable witch is a digi stamp from Digi My World from a file called Eye Of Newt. I colored her with Copic markers and added a ribbon to her hat. I also added some stickles to her hat and hair. I mounted her on pop dots on top of the moon. I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Ghostly Greetings stamp set and added a bow with some Traditional Black Licorice Twine


I hope you all like my card and thanks for stopping in!

Have a great day! 

6 comments:

  1. This little witch is just adorable! I love the glittery polka dot hat and the colors!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute, love your adorable little witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Gigi! The image is darling:) Love the black and green combo. Awesome card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little witch and great coloring too. I adore your tombstone-shaped card. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips