Saturday, October 12, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - Carving Out Some Good Times!


Gwen again from This and That by Gwen with another fun Halloween treat box.

Love this little box, it is so cute!  Isn't that little crow so cute!?  This is a file from SVG Cutting Files, called Cat Pumpkin Treat Box, you can get it here.  




For the little stick I just took the pumpkin from the box and made is smaller and stamped it with a stamp from the Ghostly Greetings stamp set.



Shop at My Craft Spot


Be inspired!


Almost 1000 projects &Videos!


10 comments:

  1. I just love this sweet little kitty!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously adorable! What a sweet little cat and I love the sentiment stamped on the pumpkin - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable little kitty! Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape and kitty on your treat box

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips