Thursday, October 10, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - Coffin pocket treat holders!


It's Gwen again from This and That by Gwen with another Halloween project.

I know I have been showing a lot of Halloween treat containers, but as I said I have 13 grandkids and they love it!  This is a fun take on the coffin boxes, it is a coffin pocket.  The coffin pocket and the skull tags on the front are from SVG Cutting Files, you can get them here and here.


The little tag was cut with the Jar Basics Metal Dies. . .
 

 . . .and stamped with the Spooky Treats stamp set.

 


The bakers twine is Halloween and Grape Fizz .



Shop at My Craft Spot


Be inspired!


Almost 1000 projects &Videos!


7 comments:

  1. These are so AWESOME! I love your little coffins :)
    thanks so much for sharing and Happy Halloween, it's a fun time of the year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute treat boxes!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips