Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - Little Minion Birthday Card!


Hi everyone, it's Gwen from This and That by Gwen with a fun birthday card to share with you today.

My son loves the movie Despicable Me, so it is only fitting that I make him a Minion card for his birthday.  The little Minion was a free file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons awhile ago, so cute! 


The fun sentiments on the outside and inside are from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.




Shop at My Craft Spot


Be inspired!


Almost 1000 projects &Videos!


10 comments:

  1. Your minion is ADORABLE Gwen! The bright colors are awesome and the sentiment is perfect!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! I have little boys that would love it as well. Plus I have that minion file and that background paper LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I would come by and see what you were up to.Your Card is just so Cute!!! My Grand Kids would Love this. Thanks for Sharing!
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute! I hope your sons birthday is awesome!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I made this exact same card for my grandson, Gaige! His birthday is coming up on Oct 22. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips