Saturday, October 26, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - Ninja Birthday!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with a fun project to share with you today.

My little grandson Jackson is turning 5, he thinks he is grown up!
Happy Birthday Jackson!

  He is having a Ninja birthday party and is so excited about it all.  I made his party invitations, the bottom photo.  This was made with files from LD.  For the sentiment on the card, I used the Friends & Neighbors - Inside & Out stamp set.




Need more Birthday Inspiration?  Click HERE to see over 125 birthday cards, Invitations, and birthday treat ideas in the Birthday Gallery!


It's almost time for the party!!

My Craft Spot

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable series of Ninja themed projects you've made for your *grown up* grandson! Five years old - wow! I'm sure he's thrilled beyond belief with these! You're an awesome grandma!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips