Saturday, October 19, 2013

DT Post by Heather - Happy Christmas!

Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards to share a fun Christmas card with you! Lately we have been getting some snow in Wyoming, so it makes it easy to get into the Christmas Spirit - no matter how early!


For this card I used the cute sentiment from Mistletoe - and (*gasp*) cut it apart so that I could use it all in one row. This way I can still put it back together to use as it was made, or be free to use it in more ways!


I also tied some Natural jute twine across the top, and in a whimsical bow to fit the feel of my card. 


For more details on this card, feel free to pop on over to my blog, Houses Built of Cards to read more! Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas card! I LOVE the pretty papers and the embossing... :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips