Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DT Post by Heather - Let's Talk Turkey!


Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards to share a fun another card with you - only this time, it is a Thanksgiving card!!!


I used the cute sentiment hiding in the bottom corner of "Happy Thanksgiving" under the tag - isn't it fun?!?!?


I also used some beautiful Pine Cone Crinkle Ribbon, Spring Green Traditional Baker's Twine, and Natural Jute twine to tie my bow at the top.


For more details on this card, feel free to pop on over to my blog, Houses Built of Cards to read more! Thanks for stopping by today!

My Craft Spot

3 comments:

  1. This little Thanksgiving turkey is adorable! What a cute card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I buy the set of Thanksgiving words?

    gwen_mangelson@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips