Wednesday, October 23, 2013

DT Post by Heather - Vintage Style Christmas Card!


Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards to share a vintage/retro style Christmas card with you!


I love how Kimberly designs stamps that can be used for cute and fun cards, as well as vintage and elegant cards! For this card, I used a sentiment from the stamp set "Joy to the World." I also used some Cherry Red Traditional Baker's Twine and some Natural Jute twine for my bow.


For more details on this card, feel free to pop on over to my blog, Houses Built of Cards to read more! Thanks for stopping by today!


Come join the party starting this Monday!!

My Craft Spot

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful vintage look Christmas card! I agree, Kimberly designs such lovely stamps that can be used various was!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! I love all things vintage!~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips