Tuesday, October 15, 2013

DT Post by Sherrie - Hip Hip Hooray! Today Is Candy Day!


Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I am here to share a project using My Craft Spot's Jar Full of Halloween and Best Witches to You stamp sets.







I found these cute mini pockets from Doodlebug at the local craft store and thought they would be a fun project to make.

They went together rather quickly and you could mass produce them easily.

I dressed them up a bit by stamping the cute little witches hat with the Jar Full of Halloween stamp set.  I paper pieced the hat with Halloween papers and then stamped the fun sentiment with the Best Witches to You stamp set on the outside of envelope.

I wrapped different colors of fun bakers twine from My Craft Spot and then filled them with a yummy Hershey's chocolate candy bar:)

Hope you liked my project and thanks for stopping!
Sherrie K

Need more inspiration?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!!

7 comments:

  1. These are darling Halloween treat bags!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Adorable &YUMMY treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Oh, I need to make something like these for my students! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness- Candy Day happens to be one of my most favorite days! Love your sweet treat bags Sherrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful candy treat creations. Cannot go wrong with Hershey chocolate.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips