Friday, October 25, 2013

Guest Designer Nicole from Teachdanz!

Hello everybody!!  This is Nicole also known as "Teachdanz" in blog world and I am here today as a guest designer for My Craft Spot.  I have a couple of projects to share with you using My Craft Spot's "Bon Appetit" stamp set.







For my easel card I used a cutting file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  My paper is from Doodlebug's "Sweet Cakes" 6x6 pad.  I used some brown paper with a shimmer to it to make my chocolate look like it had a sheen.  I thought the combination of sentiments went perfectly with this card.

My cupcake box is filled with Dove chocolate and the cutting file is from Lettering Delights.  I embellished it with some rick rack and popped my sentiment up on some foam tape for added dimension.

I have really enjoyed working with this stamp set and see so many possibilities with it.  I know I will be using it for the holidays to add to my home baked goods for family and friends.

Now for some FUN!!  One lucky person will be chosen to receive a set of their own stamps from My Craft Spot.  Here's what you need to do -

1.  Visit the My Craft Spot store and choose a stamp set you would like.
2. Leave a comment on my blog with your stamp choice and a way to get a hold of you if you are the winner.
3.  I will choose somebody on Friday, November 1st so you have until midnight Pacific Time on Thursday to enter - good luck!! and thank you Kimberly for this generous donation.


My Craft Spot

11 comments:

  1. This is super adorable Nicole! Great projects!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your Guest Designer Spot!
    Have a GREAT Friday Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card!! so clean and yummy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When this bright, lovely, delicious strawberry image popped up in my Feedly, I *had* to come investigate and WOW! Once again, a visit to MCS was such a treat! Nicole - fabulous easel card and treat box! These are darling! Your creativity and MCS products = perfect recipe for delight and inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! Congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects Nicole!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on GD spot today at My Craft Spot!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being the guest designer! Adorable creations! I just love the darling chocolate covered strawberry card with the super cute strawberry print background paper! So yummy looking!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are FABULOUS!!! very YUMMY! Congrats on your GD over at MCS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cpngrars NIcole on your guest spot. Fabulous projects.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips