Friday, October 18, 2013

Guest Designer - Sukie from Scrappin Dhilly!!


Happy Friday, this is Sukie from Scrappin Dhilly and I am honored to be a guest designer for My Craft Spot today.  For my project, I created a single page 12x12 layout using My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies metal dies and the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set.


The cat was cut from the October 31st Cricut cartridge and the banner was cut using the Pretty Pennants cartridge.  I cut the banner flags at 3.5 inches and embossed them with the Darice Spider Web embossing folder.  Next I layered the doilies from the Tiny Doilies dies using 3 of the doilies and adding foam pop dots between one layer for added dimension.  I also embossed the top doily using the same embossing folder.


I used Totally Kraft Trendy Twine to join the banner together.  A few paper flowers with bling centers were added to the ends of the banners.  I used a small pre-printed "candy" tag next to the photo mat which is a die cut from the Recollections die cut paper pad.  The photo mats were embellished with a fence punched from the Martha Stewart Crooked Fence punch.


I added a small hand cut flag with another doily and added the "Sweet Treats" sentiment stamped from the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set.  My layout was finished off with a spider tag which was created by using a doily and adhering a spider tag on top using foam pop dots.  The spider tag is also from the Recollections die cut paper pad.


Giveaway:

My Craft Spot has generously donated a stamp set (winner's choice) to one of my followers.  All you need to do is:
  • Check out My Craft Spot and pick out your favorite stamp set.
  • Leave a comment on my blog telling me which stamp set is your favorite.
  • I will announce the winner on October 24th.
I just wanted to thank My Craft Spot for having me as a guest designer, I loved using your metal dies and stamps on my project.  



Click HERE to enter The Gallery!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being the guest designer at My Craft Spot! Your Halloween layout is awesome!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a GREAT layout! The colors, cuts and fun banner are adorable! Love the embossing and the Tiny Doilies looks awesome on the pennants!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome LO Sukie!! Congrats on your Guest Designer spot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips