Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Challenge #114 - Trick-or-Treat!


Hello, my crafty friends.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Are you ready for a new challenge?!

This week's challenge:Trick-or-Treat

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:


Gwen's treat bags are awesome! I love the cute stickers she used and the fun striped ribbon!  The buttons look great tied with jute string and Orange Divine and Green apple bakers twine


All of the fun sentiments are from the Best Witches To You and Ornate Labels - Halloween stamp sets



What a fun way to display treats!! I love Kate's long crinkle ribbon bow (Smokey Black and Deep Purple)!  So pretty!


Kate used the Ornate Labels metal dies and Tiny Doilies metal dies to create the awesome treat topper shapes.  Then she stamped them with sentiments from the Ornate Labels - Halloween stamp set, Candy Corn Kisses Stamp set, and the Spooky Treats stamp set.


GiGi

 GiGi's mummy treat holders are absolutely adorable!!  I love the fun papers she chose and her  mummies are beyond cute!  Gigi created her tags using the Lacy Banner Dies and Spooky Treats stamps.


Ally

Ally's spiders are sooo cute! I love the googly eyes!  The spider stamp is from the Jar Full Of Halloween stamp set.  She tied her cards shut with Smokey black crinkle ribbon.

Ally put together these treat holders for her daughter to hand out to her friends at school. :)


I love Ally's pretty purple tags!  She cut them using the Tiny Tags metal dies.  Her stamped sentiment is from the Jar Full Of Halloween stamp set.  The orange doily cut is from the Tiny Doilies metal die set.  For the black circle, Ally cut the 4" Doily from black cardstock and then hand trimmed it to make it smaller.


I love the cute treat pocket inside Ally's card!


The stamped sentiments are from the Jar Full Of Halloween and Jar Basics stamp sets.


Sherrie

Sherrie's treats are so fun! The Dracula and Frankenstein's Bride cuts look fabulous! I Love the sentiments she paired with these!


This stamped sentiment is from the Ornate Labels-Halloween Stamp Set.


I love the embossed background tags!


This stamped sentiment is from the Ornate Labels-Halloween Stamp Set.


This week's prize:



Did you know that there are over 60 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!  Click HERE to see my brand new line of Sequins!!


In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 200 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:




***Important reminder: Only one entry per person.***

Happy crafting!  


10 comments:

  1. Love all the sweet Halloween creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the projects are adorably cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects and I'd LOVE to win that stamp set!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the challenge....great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable projects, love all of the fun Halloween treats. I'm going have to get creative to link up a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT challenge!! Thanks for the fun!! :) :)
    I adore making Halloween treats and will be making quite a few over the next few days!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great little treats --- too cute to eat!!!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips