Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Challenge #115 - 3D Halloween


Hello, my creative friends! I appreciate all of your sweet comments and prayers for my family this weekend.  You are all so very kind!  What a wonderful online community we all share in.  You are all such a blessing in my life!  :)

Are you ready for another fun challenge?

This week's challenge:  3D Halloween!

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:


Gwen's cracker style treat boxes are soooooo fun!  I love her cute tags (cut from the Jar Basics metal die set) and her fun papers and border cuts! 


The sentiments on her tags are all from the Jar Full of Halloween stamp set.  She tied the box ends with Crinkle Ribbon and used Grape Limeade twine to attach her tags.


I love the inking on Gwen's pumpkin and the purple and green with the polka dot paper - so cute!! 


GiGi

GiGi's 3D card is awesome!  I love that adorable spider hanging from her frame!  


All of the stamped sentiments are from the Best Witches To You stamp set.  GiGi cut her tag from the Tiny Tags metal die set.  I love her drippy goo border and the gorgeous papers she chose!



 Sherrie's treat box is so cute!  I love the frame on her window and her bow is gorgeous!  Her fun skeleton is on an action wobble!


Sherrie's stamped sentiment is from the Jar Full of Halloween stamp set and she attached it with Natural Jute String.


This week's prize:



Did you know that there are over 60 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!  Click HERE to see my brand new line of Sequins!!


In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:



Happy crafting!


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT projects! That spider card is so adorable! I haven't ever seen anything like that and hope to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT Halloween creations! Love that darling spider card!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute DT projects! I love all of the Halloween creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the fab ideas girls !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Do we have to use one of your stamps to enter????? Ty CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you can use any stamps or supplies you like. :)

      Delete
  6. oh and all the entries are fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your design team samples are wonderful. Thank you for the 3D challenge this week. It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, the DT is amazing! The entries are AWESOME too!!!
    Thank you for the FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips