Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pirouline Cookie Winners!!

It's time . . .
File:Pirouline.jpg

to announce the winners . . .


of these delicious cookies from the Pirouline Cookie company

Congratulations #15 - Sandra Coe!!

Congratulations #9 - Craftyhugs!!

Congratulations #23 - Carmen M.!!

Send me an email with your mailing address and I will forward the info to Pirouline so they can mail your cookies to you!

There is still time to enter the Pirouline challenge for a chance to win a whole case of these delicious cookies!!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! I don't want to sound rude or anything... but I thought you were picking 3 winners? "The Pirouline Cookie company offered to give some cookies to 3 of my lucky followers! :)" Was listed under your post.... Just wondering....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops! I forgot that I had said 3 winners. Will list those shortly. :)

      Delete
  2. AWESOME!!! CONGRATS to ALL the Winners! Yay!! :o) Thanks KIMBERLY! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips