Monday, October 28, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #1 - Ribbon Banners - metal dies and stamps!


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 3 metal die sets).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  We have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies!! 

Robin designed 2 awesome sets of Ribbon Banner shaped metal dies.  Some are flat and some fold to give them a 3D look.  They are so fun and will definitely be on your wish list!!

Today's set is Ribbon Banners metal die sets (straight & arched) and Christmas Banner Sentiments!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here are my projects:

I love these banner dies!  For the first card I used the straight banners.


 The cute penguin penguin was cut at 2.65 inches from the Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge.  I didn't like the hat that was originally part of the penguin die cut, so I cut his hat from the Snow Friends Cricut cartridge instead (2.84 inches).  I cut the tree at 3.24 inches from the Winter Frolic cartridge and then trimmed one of the trees off to create this fun scene.


I tied Cherry Red bakers twine around the card and added pop dots under the sentiment banner and the penguin.



Aren't these arched banners fun?!  I love how they fold!  The sentiments were made especially to fit inside the banners.  There are two sizes of each.  These are the shorter arched banner dies.


The ornaments are from the Winter Frolic cartridge too.


I cut these at 4.29 inches and used the shadow on the ornament (Cut 2 of them) to make a shape card base. 


The banner dies that fold have score lines!


I glued the ends of the banner to the ornament card so that the middle of the banner would be raised up off the card quite a bit. 


All of today's projects use the Ribbon Banners metal die sets (straight & arched) and Christmas Banner Sentiments.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my awesome Design Team!! 

Heather

Heather's card is sooooo pretty!  I love the background she made!  She cut her star from the Small Alphabet metal die set.



Robin

Robin's sweet owl is absolutely adorable!! Her card is soooo pretty!



Some of the banners and sentiments are longer and some are shorter.  This banner is actually pointed on both ends, but Robin trimmed it.


Kate's gift bag is so fun!  I love her cute elf with the fluffy hat!



Gwen

Gwen's Reindeer is adorable! I love the shiny nose! Super cute cut with that sentiment!


Gwen added a Toadally Green crinkle ribbon bow.  Here is the inside of her card:



Marlene's card is gorgeous!  I love her layered pine cones - so pretty!  The banner looks awesome over the circle window!


I love the papers Marlene chose for this card and her red stitching!  Wow!  Marlene added sequins to both of her fun cards!



GiGi's snowman scene is super cute!


Inside of GiGi's fun card:


What a fun idea to cut the edge of the card the shape of her die cut!


Sherrie

Sherrie's efl-bear is so cute!  I love the embossing!


Great way to package treats!


Ally

Ally's snowman is super cute!!  I love the fun scarf and face! 



All of these projects were made using the Ribbon Banners metal die sets (straight & arched) and Christmas Banner Sentiments.


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

Jingle All The Way stamp set


Click HERE to order sequins and Click HERE to see all of the fun Christmas stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Jar Full of Christmas stamp set

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to purchase on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Christmas & Winter Gallery!

Happy crafting!


86 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I must say these are some of the best banners I've seen, not to mention some of the very best designs by the DT. aMAZING!!!!
    Awesome!!! Look forward to all the fun this week!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. these projects are absolutely amazing!!!!! This is my first time going through a release with My Craft spot!! I'm so excited. Loving the arched banner die!!! Can't wait to get my hands on that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Stamp Party button on my blog!!
    http://debspaperpalooza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's projects are amazing!! Love all of the creativity!! ~hugs, Saundra Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sentiments and the banner dies are fantastic. Some very cute projects, but my favourite is heather's wise men that background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I placed your party button on my blog -http://twooffroadersandadog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great banners! Can't wait to see the rest of the release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, what a series of absolutely beautiful, charming cards, each the perfect showcase for the new banners and sentiments! Love the various shapes of the banners, and the fonts of the sentiments have me swooning! Absolutely delightful! Off to work feeling very, very festive!! Thank you!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable! The little penguin is stinken adorable Kimberly! The gray/red combo looks amazing on your card~the red really pops! I like the little banner die and the way you placed it on the card.to! Super cute!

    The ornaments are beautifully done-The vintage papers look amazing and what a creative way to use the banner dies. I wouldn't have thought to lay them across like that-I really like the look! Fantastic!
    Have a great day Kimberly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberly, I am liking what I am seeing so far! Can't wait to see the whole release!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the arched banners! That one will be on my wish list, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards look great! I just love the arched banner on the ornament!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these banner dies! Heather's card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The projects are absolutely fabulous!! The Jingle All The Way stamps and so awesome!! The banner dies are must-haves!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's release!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. I added the stamp party button to my blog!! Thanks for another chance to win :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cards....The stamp set on my list!!!! Looking forward to more wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowie Ka-Powie! Fabulous projects!!! I love them all. The banner dies are great!!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh My Gosh all of the projects are cute cute cute! I love the ornaments and the banners are perfect for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing job by your DT....these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Love Love the new banner dies! Such great inspiration from your wonderful DT> Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win as always.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love what I've seen today! Can't wait to see the rest of the stamps and dies this week! I have a feeling that my wishlist is going to be long......

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love everything shown today, everyone is so talented. Cant wait til tomorrow and the rest of the week including Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love everything I have seen today, can't wait for the rest of the week and especially Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love these medal dies. For sure this is on my wish list. I love the sentiments also. I put your banner on my blag and will put it on my FB page later today.. TFS all the new projects for today. Cant wait for tommorw.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your penguin and the ornaments! The DT did a great job! I really love these banners! I think they are a must have. Looking forward to tomorrow. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have your stamp party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving those banner dies!!! The DT did a fantastic job displaying the versatility!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cards and other projects are just adorable--can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing projects!

    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have your party button on the top right of my blog.

    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such beautiful projects and wonderful stamps.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I posted your button on my blog's sidebar.
    http://theirisplace.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. How fun. What a talented bunch of designer's you have. The new stamps and dies look awesome! hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! What an awesome group of designer's you have. I love all of these. The stamps and dies look awesome! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oooh, fabulous projects, those banners are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great projects all around from the design team. I am really liking the straight banner die and can think of all kinds of projects I could use it on.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just placed your Stamp Party Button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your design team did an incredible job on their projects. I love the banner dies and am really looking forward to the Christmas Jar stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the banners! The design team did amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  41. These banners look awesome!! I love the 3d banner on the ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your release party button on my blog at resinjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wonderful job everyone. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, all of the projects look great! The banners are going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I put your button on my blog!
    http://breatheandstaycalm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. WOW! The DT out did themselves yet again! I LOVE everyone's projects! I can see I'll be spending some money on Saturday for some new stamps and die cuts! Can't wait! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have the "Stamp Party" button on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your ribbon banners are gorgeous! I love the ornaments, they looks so beautiful! Thank you so much for the chance to win some of your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the ornament cards so nice that I had to pin thanks for the inspiration
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such gorgeous creations, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have your button in my sidebar as well :)
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  52. I placed your button on my blog too:)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow!! I don't know what else to say!! The DT really did a phenomenal job! The projects are amazing!!! I MUST HAVE those banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your cards are amazing! I love the new banner dies and the stamps are awesome!!
    Love seeing what your DT comes up with! Such talent!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have your party button on my blog sidebar :)
    Thanks for another chance to win!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Your Stamp Party button is at the top of my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Kimberly, I have been so excited for this release! Winter and Christmas releases are always my absolute favorite.. especially from you! :o) These dies and stamps are the best take on banners that I've seen! You and your talented DT have showcased them beautifully. Your cards are so lovely, Kimberly. How brilliant to use the banners across the stunning ornaments! Always so inspiring. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  58. The adorable party button is on my blog! Thank you for the chance to win that marvelous stamp set! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the jars. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  60. These are going on my MUST have list!! Such great inspiration from the DT!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. The party button is on my blog :)
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. How awesome! Thanks for sharing all of your great products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I have your button on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. I can't believe I almost missed the new release. I just posted the button and I will be sure to check back everyday now! I ALWAYS love the sets and DT projects! LOTS of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Adding new sets and dies to my wish list! I know my list is going to be long!

    Have a wonderful day,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  66. http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/
    I have the button on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  67. Die cuts for ribbons and banners are always a wonderful addition to crafting - the displays by the DT are just wonderful - thanks for the hop!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  68. What darling cards. I especially like that curved banner die.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love all the different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Posted your release badge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Your ornaments are so beautiful! What a fantastic idea to use the banners across them. And I LOVE your penguin card. My youngest loves penguins so I'm always thrilled to get new penguin ideas. The red and splash of green look fabulous with the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Your projects are just DARLING!!!! Gorgeous Banners!
    Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  73. I have your Stamp Release Party button on the side of my blog. :)
    Of course I do..:)
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  74. Fabulous creations by everyone. So loving the new dies. You ladies ROCK!.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  75. Added you button on my blog. Thanks for the additional chance at winning.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love the banners, especially since you can keep them flat or pop them.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Wow, Wow, Wow! What wonderful designs. Your stamps and dies AND DESIGNERS are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips