Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #2 - Jar Full of Christmas stamp set!


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party!  You are going to love today's projects from the design team!  They are all so fun!  Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).

Robin designed a set of Christmas stamps to go with the fabulous Jar Basics metal dies and stamps!! There are so many fun images on this stamp set as well as a few sentiments! 

Today's set is Jar Full of Christmas

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here are my projects:



These jars are so awesome!  The Jar Full of Christmas stamp set has these cute cookie images.  I colored them with colored pencils and blended the colors with gamsol.  I used the Jar Basics metal dies and stamp set to create the jar.  I did add a layer of clear acetate (cut in the jar shape), but lifted it up for the picture below so you could see the fun cookies.  I used dimensional squares to pop the cookies up off the jar.



I couldn't resist using a Banner and sentiment from Monday's sneak peek sets.  :)

I tied a bit of Olive jute around the jar.


I love making shape cards with the Jar Basics metal die set!  I cute 2 of the jars from white and one from clear acetate.  I scored a line about 1 inch from the top of the jar on one of the white pieces and then folded and adhered so only the tops are stuck together to form a card. 



I stamped the jar (Jar Basics stamp set) and all of the fun images (Jar Full of Christmas stamp set), then added the lid.  I tied the cute tag on with Cherry Bakers Twine.


You can see the clear acetate top in this picture:


 I love all of the great images on this set!


All of today's projects use the Jar Full of Christmas stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

Gwen

Gwen turned her jar into a 'snowglobe'!  How fun is that?!  She filled it with sequins (Caribbean) and glittery 'snow'!  She tied her pretty tag on with Sky Blue crinkle ribbon.  Yes, that cute snowman is part of this stamp set!



Kate's card is so pretty!  I love the swirls she used and the gems she placed on her ornaments.  The ornament is part of the stamp set.  The largest ornament and the perppermint candy on this stamp set are the same size as the smallest circle on the Lacy Banners metal die set


Kate made her banner with the Ribbon Banners (straight) metal die and the Christmas Banner sentiments stamp set.  I love how Kate laced ribbon through her banner - so pretty!


Sherrie

Sherrie used the small jar die to make her cute tag.  Another peek at that adorable snowman!


Sherrie tied Vintage Cherry bakers twine around her jar lid and added lots of fun buttons.


Her beautiful bow is Cranberry crinkle ribbon.


Heather

Heather's card is absolutely beautiful!  I love how she colored her ornaments and used different colors on her sentiment.  She used the Arched Metal Dies set and Christmas Banner Sentiments - as well as a bit of ivory jute twine.


GiGi

 GiGi's gift back is so festive!  I love her beautiful jar tag! That swirl is really pretty!


She used stamps on this set to make all of her background snow and cute snowman.  GiGi also used the Tiny Doilies metal dies to make her sentiment tag.



Robin

 Robin's jar of peppermint candies looks so yummy! 


Robin stamped her sentiment on a strip cut from the postage stamps metal die set.


She tied Christmas Candy Cane bakers twine around her jar.

Marlene

I love how Marlene made patterned paper with the candy stamp! Such a fun idea!!  The glitter adds a lot!  She also used the Straight Banners and Tiny Doilies metal dies with the Stamping All Around Christmas stamp set.  Marlene tied her pretty bow with Scarlet crinkle ribbon and Natural Jute


Ally


Ally made this banner that doesn't need to be hung. Isn't it gorgeous?!



She connected the banner together with washi tape on the back. The washi tape keeps the banner flexible, so you can create a wave, or accordion it back and forth. Perfect for a mantel, hutch, or table.
 


She used:  Jar Full Of Christmas stamp set, Jar Basics stamp set, Jar Basics metal dies, Small Alphabet metal dies (snowflakes), Ribbon Banners metal dies--straight, and Christmas Banner Sentiments.





She cut double the jars and adhered them together for added stability. 



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #2

Vintage Christmas Crinkle Ribbon


Click HERE to order sequins and Click HERE to see all of the fun Christmas stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Ornate Labels - Christmas stamp set!!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Christmas & Winter Gallery!

Happy crafting!

77 comments:

  1. this stamp set looks like it would be fun to play with, love the cookie in the jar
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a jar full of fabulous fun. I love your jar of cookies - absolutely delicious. Gwen's snow globe snowman is so cute and Alley's banner is such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's projects are all amazing!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see the stamps in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Stamp Party Button is on my blog!! thanks for a chance to win so many great prizes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ideas. I love the jar with snow from Gwen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the wonderful jars!! These are so fun!! Can't wait to see more! ~Hugs, Saundra Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eekkk! I LOVE these creations! They are all so wintery and Christmas-y!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stamp release button is in the sidebar of my blog!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so loving this set! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to have Christmas stamps go with the jar set. Very cute examples.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kimberly, your jar full of cookies look delish! I love the way you popped them for dimension-looks fantastic!
    The jar shaped card couldn't be cuter! The dangling ornaments are fabulous! I love the mix of colors and adding the acetate! Very pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab designs...love the first one...super cute cookie jar!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute ideas. I like the the shaped jar card.
    I did post the stamp release button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I posted the sneek peak on my FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful projects. Especially love the jars and how everyone has filled them! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love what I'm seeing so far! I really love that snowman. Gotta get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love what all of the designers are creating! Beautiful work! I just love that snowman too. Gotta get that set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh...CUTE projects by your awesome DT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! The stamps look awesome! Great job DT.
    Have a nice day everyone!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. I simply love your Jar full of Christmas Ideas. Would be so great to win that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!!! Awesome cards Kimberly!!! LOVE the jars and the new stamps are adorable!
    Amazing DT projects as well!! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Tuesday!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have your party button on my blog sidebar :)
    Thanks for another chance to win!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Once again I am totally in awe of all the fabulous projects!! You all did such an awesome job showcasing the stamps and dies... it sure does make me want to buy them ALL!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your Stamp Party button is happily placed at the top of my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the jar full of Christmas cookies card. All the projects are lovely.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. have your button posted on the sidebar of my blog
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, what an awesome card!! The jar die is amazing!! All of the DT showcased it beautifully!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your party button is on my sidebar!! Thanks for another chance to win :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my goodness! This is the most unique set of goodies for mason jars... I don't even know what to say. I adore every single project and am in love with the stamps. Kimberly, your jar full of cookies warms my heart and I love your elegant shape card. Spectacular! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have the lovely party button on my blog! Thank you for the opportunity to win some of your beautiful crinkle ribbon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  31. What great inspiration from both you and your Design Team. Beautiful projects by all. TFS and for the chance to win the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What wonderful cards! I just love the jar of Christmas cookies, reminds me of baking cookies at Christmas with my girls!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh yea, we're grooving now ladies!! The inspiration here is endless!! Keep it comin'!

    Fabulous projects as always!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Looks like this stamp set has alot of fun images!! Love your cards and all the inspiration from the DT.
    salido99@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have the party button on my blog
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW, more yummy projects!!!! You guys are amazing. I'm excited to see your full new release! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a great stamp and dies! I can see all sorts of goodies to put in those jars!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love your jar of Christmas cookies! Thanks for all the inspiration Design Team. Looking forward to tomorrows post.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your stamp party button on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the peppermint candies and all those jars filled with lots of yummy things....just too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  41. The blog hop button is on sidebar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awesome projects from the DT!!! I am loving how the stand up banner was made with the jar die and washy tape on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have your party button on my blog (Kenai River Crafter).

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome! I ordered the jar dies and Halloween stamps and just LOVE THEM! Can't wait to order the Christmas ones, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Awesome! I ordered the jar dies and the Halloween stamps and just LOVE THEM!!! Can't wait to order the Christmas stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awesome! I ordered the jar dies and Halloween stamps and just LOVE THEM! Can't wait to order the Christmas ones, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh you've done it again!! I love these jars too!! Those peppermints are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have your button on my blog at resinjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wonderful ideas-I love the jars!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have your party button on top right of my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lovin this new release. Jars are so much fun. The crinkle ribbon colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I have your party button on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. WOW! Your DT did it again Kimberly! I LOVE everyone's projects! And I'm so glad I got the Jar Basics die set.... Now all I need are those fabulous stamps! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have your party button on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the jar of cookies! This set looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I have your button on my blog!
    http://breatheandstaycalm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love all the great snowmen jars. The one with the swirl and snowflakes is gorgeous.
    Thanks for a chance to win some ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  59. These jars are so cute. Everyone did a wonderful job. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  60. I am so excited to get these stamps. They are all so cute and I see so many possibilities with it. Love, Love, Love.

    ReplyDelete
  61. This die and stamp set is so adorable - lovely lovely projects by the DT - I especially like the snowmen snowdays - I have your button on my blog for this hop! Thanks again for the hop!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/
    The button is on my blog - this was supposed to be a separate posting - sorry I included it with my message the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great job on these cards, Designers. I especially enjoyed the sugar cookies in the jar card. Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  64. You all are ROCKIN these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I so need some jar dies and stamps! These are fab! Great work DT!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Have your release badge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Kimberly, your jar of sugar biscuits is such a sweet idea! And how fun to use the elf-made sentiment with it! Your jar of ornaments is lovely too! Such a super shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have your Stamp Release Party button on the side of my blog!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  69. Amazing jars and stamps. The projects are perfection. LOVE them all.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  70. I always adore jars, but can never get them to look as good as the DT. Wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Such wonderful ideas!! I get so much inspiration from this site! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love all the wonderful ideas - you all are so clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips